1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Zinos Hotel

Discussion in 'Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by Tim Briggs, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Tim Briggs

Tim Briggs Explorer

Hi I and my girlfriend will be staying at the Zinos Hotel in a couple of weeks on an all inclusive. Just wondered if any one had been there or was going shortly.

Tim :D

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

3. Tim Briggs

Tim Briggs Explorer

Thanks for the speedy response, is it best to bring euro or sterling travelers cheques?

4. Money is money.... They all work in Kusadasi. But Sterling is better for a good rate.

5. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

It looks nice. I always base my hotel on the picture of the swimming pool. if it looks nice- i go there.
    ITS ALL ABOUT THE 'POOL. ...But i'm wierd like that.. 8)

6. cherry

cherry Fan

CUMMIN FROM LA LA LAND WE WILL LET U AWAY WITH IT......
    THE POOL IS IMPORTANT THOUGH

7. rognik39

rognik39 Explorer

Just a follow up for Tim
    What was your opinion of the Zinos as I am concidering booking there.

8. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

9. Maro

Maro Fan

I stayed in Zinos hotel in 2003, was very pleased with it because it really offers a good price for a good quality. And as the admin already pointed out, you have a great panormaic view. Only thing I really disliked were
    1. that you had to fight for your seat at the pool
    2. The hill you have to climb before you get to the entrance... and when you come home after shopping or drinking this can be really very tough.
    But the rooms are clean and nice, staff is very friendly and also the food is excellent.

But I have to admit I did not spend a lot of time in the hotel... other stuff to do, you see.

Maro