1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

winter in kusadasi

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by johnsonspad, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Hi everyone

I am buying a villa in kusadasi and have noticed some say suitiable for winter and summer.

Does this mean some properties cannot be lived in during the winter? and does it get that cold in kusadasi.

2. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Yes some of the properties are only built for Summer. They have no windows and/or central heating/radiators and in winter it can get rather chilly.

3. Hello Carmella

Thanks for your help.

How long is the Kusadasi winter and how cold does it get.

4. Blueberry

Blueberry Explorer

oh yes tell us carmella!

5. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

haha umit, help...

6. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

7. Susanc

Susanc Addict

IN

IN OTHER WORDS ITS NOWHERE NEAR AS COLD AS IRELAND IN DE WINTER BUT YOU WILL NEED YOUR THERMAL KULOTS ON AT NIGHTTIME

8. Joanne

Joanne Explorer

Correct me if I'm wrong guys but didnt it snow in Kusadasi last year ( or maybe the year before ). My sister lives in Soke just outside Kus. She said it was worse than Ireland. :confused:

9. Susanc

Susanc Addict

YES

YEA THE WEATHER IN KUSADASI CAN BE TERRIBLE AT TIMES WITH SNOW AND ALL BUT ITS STILL WARMER THERE IN THE WINTER THAN IRELAND. ITS BLOODY FREEZING HERE AT DE MO SO I NEED ME THERMIES

10. Joanne

Joanne Explorer

I know what you mean I have all the heaters on in here this morning and I hate to tell you but it's supposed to get worse during the week.

Bye bye summer: :bye:

11. Joanne

Joanne Explorer

I know and the clocks go back next week as well so not only will it be cold but it'll be dark nearly all the time.

:cry: