1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

who the heck is rincewind???

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by rincewind, Jul 19, 2004.

1. rincewind

rincewind Explorer

hi Folks,
    I choose rincewind as my nick because I like the english author Terry Pratchett veeeery much.
    I'm from Bonn, Germany 40 years old and my wife and me are going to Kusadasi in sept. for the first time.
    We had been in Marmaris 2 times now but just to pick up the chartered yacht and then went off to our own "blue voyage" with friends. As a skipper I just can recommend that area for a good and interesting trip on the water.
    But now it's time for the ancient treasuries of turkey and we start with ephesus, hoping it wouldn't be too crowdy in september. :)

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hello Rincewind, welcome to Kusadasi Forums ;)

Blue voyage with friend will great - i am sure. And september is maybe the most beautiful month for Kusadasi and Ephesus - not too much crowded and hot.

Also we would like to read your comments about Marmaris and your personal skipper momeries.

3. Susanc

Susanc Addict

RINCEWIND

HI RINCEWIND AS WE HAVE ALREADY TALKED I WONT REINTRODUCE MYSELF. YOUR SO LUCKY TO BE ON THE HIGH SEAS TRAVELLING WHEREVER YOU WANT TO GO IN TURKEY . HAVE A BALL AND THINK OF US AT HOME IN THE RAIN IN SEPTEMBER.

SUE FROM DUBLIN

4. Rincewind I'm sorry that your signature can not be seen on the forum. Maybe in the new forum which Kusadasi-Guy is working on.

5. rincewind

rincewind Explorer

maybe it works this way???

...\|/ ______ \|/
    .."@' / , . \ `@"
    ../__|\___ _/ |__\
    ......_\______/

6. rincewind

rincewind Explorer

well... it has to be... no ascii artwork in signature :( :(
    but my photo as an avatar... that's ok :) :)

7. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Hi & Welcome Rincewind!

Hope you'll have a lot of fun on your blue cruise (you lucky man!) and of course on the website!!!

Ciao ciao

8. Hi Rincewind, welcome to this forum.
    Have a great holiday 8)

9. Hande

Hande Fan

hey I'm from Bonn too :cheesy:
    anyways welcome to this forum. I hope you have fun on your holidays.. kuşadası is so beautiful in september

10. rincewind

rincewind Explorer

hi and tnx

we had sailboat trips 2 times up to now... :D :D with a lot of fun..

This year we are on to visit some highligts on land... but I haven't give up the idea of sailing :) :)

@ hande

:wave:
    yeah I like it here but this year the summer seems to be absent :(

11. Hande

Hande Fan

yeah no summer this year... :roll:

12. Wellcome BACK rincewind.

13. rincewind

rincewind Explorer

*grin*
    I wasn't really away...
    but there was work to do and money to earn and girls to love and drinks to drink.....

:) :)

now with hollidays nearer and nearer work will be decreased... (hope my boss wouldn't read this)