1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Which restaurant is your favorite?

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Damn_Fine_Black_Girl, Aug 24, 2004.

?

Top restaurants in Kusadasi

1. Seray

48.9%
  2. Planet Yucca

19.3%
  3. Cafe Seyhan

3.4%
  4. Cafe Corner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wishing Well

5.7%
  6. Mayflowers

10.2%
  7. Atilla's

2.3%
  8. Orient express

2.3%
  9. Murphy's

2.3%
  10. Casablanca

5.7%
  1. Which restaurant is your favorite?

2. Cafe Seyhan probs because my luvly friend tayfun works there lol :cheesy:

3. Saray...Excellent meal and great service!

4. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Planet Yucca, great food from different countries (chinese, mexican etc. etc.) and a great live band! Go Yucca :clap:

5. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Ive only eaten at PLANET YUCCA, but i really enjoyed the food there!!! :cheesy:

6. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

I have also been to Yucca.. Very nice place!!.. Also There is a restaurant opposite Yucca..I forgot what it is exactly called but it was something like ihbal?? Anyways.. they have great food!!

7. It is callaed ikbal. I agree with you beach boy... They make kebap out of sousage.

8. Sharon

Sharon Fan

what about orent express ?

9. Boo

Boo Fan

I think saray restaurant is the best.
    Went to Yucca also, but if you compare prices/food: saray is much cheaper then yucca and the service is also much better in saray.

and I just love the little gifts they always gave you!

I made a lot of friends at saray when i lived there and they gave my parents a big cake and a bottle of champagne because it was there first time in Turkey! :clap:

10. SariYellow

SariYellow Explorer

the best restaurant in Kusadasi is the Mayflower, we went there 5 times altogether.On our first night we were walking dazed around and the boys there gave us an offer we couldn't refuse.We had a very big meal and lots of drinks for pennies and the food was lovely!We also enjoyed the entertainment and service,which of course is very important.I saw a website somewhere that said Mayflower was rubbish but I disagree strongly.The staff and food were absolutely corgeous there...

Could someone tell me where planet yucca is, I don't think I saw it anywhere... :oops:

11. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

12. SariYellow

SariYellow Explorer

I think I know where it is now,I have to try it on my next visit!Anyone recommending other places to try? :beer:

13. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

for dining, try BulBul Restaurant, find the cemetery just after goverment building and then u can easily see it.

14. nat_cross

nat_cross Explorer

Got to be the Casablanca!

Hi

I came back from Kusadasi 2 days ago, and it was the best holiday I have ever had. My fave place to eat was the Casablanca - food was great value for money and absolutely delicious. Also, the staff (Alex and Eric - yum yum xxx) were extremely friendly!!!!!

Well worth a visit!

Nat
    :)

15. Channon_cfc

Channon_cfc Explorer

I think Murphys is good :)!!But i hav never eaten there but used to go there all the time for a drink b4 headin out to barstreet!:)(*)it was reli good cant wait to go back next year for 8 weeks hope to see you's all there!!! Bye Channon xx

16. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

Ah...we're talking about food..great!! I'm a food lover, love to eat and to cook (NO I'M NOT FAT!!)

I don't even know any names of restaurants we went to...when we felt hungry we just sat down somewhere waving the guy off who was trying to get you inside.

ennieweezzz....woman rights are sooooooo 1968!! Deep inside we would all like to be bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen :shock:

17. elturco

elturco Fan

Bülbül and Cimino are the good resto also..

18. SariYellow

SariYellow Explorer

So it must be that the way to a Turkish man's heart is through his stomach...I was wondering where they got that saying! :lol:

19. Julia

Julia Explorer

I really liked a dutch restaurant, but i dont know the name...

20. did any one ever go to the restaurant 'rosies' that was nice & very cheap!