1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is the best place to party in Kusadasi

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Leon Leopard, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leon Leopard

Leon Leopard Explorer

I’m traveling to Kusadasi for vacation around February 10th to the 19th. I’m a Business Man, 43, single, and looking for romance and fun. I like dancing, movies, sports, and romantic evenings. I’m looking for a girl to have fun with in Kusadasi, and who knows, maybe start a great friendship. Also, which is the best hotel?

leonleopard@aol.com

Leon

2. There is not that many places open in Febuary, so dont know how much romance u will find :confused:
    Come back in the summer, then im sure u can find lots of romance :cool:

3. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Deja Vu. I just got that emailed to me aswell.

sugardadddddyyyy

4. Leon Leopard

Leon Leopard Explorer

Maybe I am a sugar something. But I've never been to Turkey and it would be nice to have some dates lined-up in advance. Why not? Any recommendations on hotels - clubs? leonleopard@aol.com

Leon

5. annmarie

annmarie Explorer

website

heya does anyone know if kittys bar have a website? :confused:

6. Shannon

Shannon Addict

they do but you cant get in cos its under construction at the mo, il get the adress for you

7. Sorry to dissapoint u but i dont think u will get any dates with the girls in here. The season hasent started yet thats why. And for the girls that r going r probally all ready taken!
    And who would go on a date with somebody the hardly know??? :confused: ... and from the net :huh:
    Anyway i think only a few bars will be open in the weekends but dont expect a lot of people. ;)

8. Shannon

Shannon Addict

lol lol :p

9. Croushy

Croushy Fan

im wonderin which bars r open in february? The centrum small ones? Kaleici? the ones form ladies beach?

10. Mella

Well said, Char.

Leon, Lepard, i think you may be wasting your time here. None of the cok deli chicks would meet up with you. This is a forum about Kusadasi, not a dating Agency for old men to find holiday dates. I think you are looking for: BlindInternetDatesForLonelyBusinessMen.com.

PS) Unless you look like Bruce willis, in which case email me again :p

11. Croushy

Croushy Fan

Lol at Carmella. Hope he wont take it bad.... ;)

12. Mella

Lol well this sounds like an Advertisement in the local paper....

I’m traveling to Kusadasi for vacation around February 10th to the 19th. I’m a Business Man, 43, single, and looking for romance and fun. I like dancing, movies, sports, and romantic evenings. I’m looking for a girl to have fun with in Kusadasi, and who knows, maybe start a great friendship. Also, which is the best hotel?

I will ring up my friend Sharon (also a member here) she was looking for someone to go on holiday with. Don't worry- you'll love her!!!!!!

13. Croushy

Croushy Fan

She will kill u mella!

14. Mella

sharon's blind date

She won't. She will pay me for getting her a date :p

I am her Cilla Black.

15. Croushy

Croushy Fan

Maybe u will get very rich, by doin that....

16. Sonny

Sonny Fan

I know a pimp in kusadasi he has 12 russian girls I can give you his number but that will cost you !

17. Croushy

Croushy Fan

i know one too!! maybe hes the same lol

18. Bilge

Bilge Fan

UHUM UHUM *clears troath really loudly*

I repeat; UHUM UHUM....

19. Mella

GNENENE

Let me rephrase that..

PS) Unless you look like Bruce willis, in which case email me and bilge again

THANKYOUPLEASE <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.