1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

whats kusadasi like??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OzzeY, Nov 27, 2004.

1. OzzeY

OzzeY Explorer

Can someone please tell me what it's like... :cheesy:

2. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Ahaha Hey Oz, how's it goin? (get on Msn!)

Kusadasi's the best, you'll love it.

You know you're coming in my suitcase next year. Just don't tell Sharon. :p

3. Croushy

Croushy Fan

At the beginning, Kusadasi was a little fisherman's town. I think that famous pirate Barbaros lived there. Now it is a real holiday station.

Above 55 000 people live there out of season, and lots more from may til november! There are hundreds hotels there n even campings.

The centrum is like a big commercial center with lots of shops : jewelleries, clothes (imitation) shops, music shops, rent-a-car, restaurants, bars...

Dont be shoked, if ure often hassled by sellers or waiters in the street. They use to work like that. At the begining u may feel agressed. But time after time u forget this feelin.

There are lots of place to visit near Kusadasi : Efes, Pamukkale, Bodrum, Sel├žuk. Its very intersting.

Night life is one of the main attraction in this city : Beach clubs along the see, Irish bars in the center (bar street), bars n discos near the PTT...

There is a little beach in the center, but whithout interest. U can go to Kustur Beach at citys north, or Ladies Beach (very famous) @ south. There r lots of beaches in the suburbs too (long beach, green beach)

Enjoy the partyyyyy!!!! :cheesy: