1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

What to do in Kus?

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by babydoll, Aug 30, 2004.

1. babydoll

babydoll Explorer

I'm going Kus in 6 days, (Can't Wait!) and would like to know what is good to do.
    I believe it is Kusadasi Independence Day on the 6th and weas wondering if there are any celebrations for it.
    Also are the Opus Aparts nice, thats where I am staying! Thanks ;)

2. 1.relax
    2.meet new people
    3. shop
    4. eat nice turkish food
    5. go clubbing somewhere
    6. go on some tours, cause there r so many places to see in and around kusadasi
    thenyour holiday will be perfect :cheesy:

Didnt hear anything about the independens day but if anybody knows it there r any activities going on pls let us know.

thanx

3. babydoll

babydoll Explorer

Thanx for your reply. I saw the independence thing on a calender on another Kus website.

4. thebroons

thebroons Explorer

the staff at the opus are very good, we went 2yrs ago.

5. sas

sas The Kusadasi Tiger

Due To Our Apartment Not Being Ready For Our Holiday 3 Weeks Ago We Booked Last Minute Into The Opus,ben The Owner Was Very Helpful,arranged Our Transfers From The Airport And He And His Staff Could Not Do Enough For You,would Not Even Take Any Monies Off Us Until The End Of The Holiday Not Even A Deposit!
    So Friendly And Helpful,its A Little Way Out Of The Centrum Up The Hill But 10 Minutes Walk Or Catch The Dolmus On The Corner
    You'll Have A Great Time Don't Worry

6. thetouristguide

thetouristguide Explorer

u better give priority to visit ancient city EPHESUS and VIRGIN MARY'S house then u can go to one of biggest aquapark (ADALAND) of europe to enjoy with water. taste delicious turkish culinary art. and enjoy the sun and sea:)

7. Hooperman

Hooperman Connoisseur

Ahh the Opus, as mentioned above you will have a great time there, small, but friendly staff who will go out of their way to help your needs...been there at least 10 times now...back in Aug,,cannot wait.