1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

what nationalities travel to kusadasi?

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Crystalsea, Jul 19, 2004.

1. Crystalsea

Crystalsea Explorer

Is it a mainly english orientated place or is it mixed like spain i.e. Germans, Italians and French as well as English?

2. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Hi Crystalsea
    Kusadasi has a huge mixture of nationalities, you will find people from all over the world.
    you will find a lot of Dutch, german, english, irish & also a lot of people from eastern europe, like macedonia.
    Claire

3. Susanc

Susanc Addict

NATIONALITIES

Hi CrystalSea,

I have to say that ten years ago there was a real mix of both English and Turkish holidaymakers but nowadays you will very rarely see any english in Kusadasi . Why I dont know even all the English bars are all gone but I think there may be only one in bar street. There are a lot of Danish and Germans at this time of the year also but the best nationality of them all that is there at the moment is the turks themselves. They are the best craic of all and you will always be smiling when in their company. Enjoy your holiday

Sue :wave:

4. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

Re: NATIONALITIES

Not many Americans though.. :roll:
    Most of the americans are really paranoid about going to Turkey( :evil: ).. I guess president Bush changed that a little bit..

5. Susanc

Susanc Addict

BUSH

I would love to get bush in turkey as I would dirct every mosquito on the planet to visit turkey and bite his la al off.

Sue

6. British Visitors to Kusadasi

I have some interesting figures, from April 4th 2004 to Nov 2nd 2005, 18274 People left "English" that doesnt include Scotland Ireland or Wales Airports for Holidays to Kusadasi, it is estimated that a further 11000 People flew to Izmir on flight only deals , therefore staying somewhere other than a hotel or at least booking in on arrival, A total of 29,274 People from England alone Also more than that combined total flew to Bodrum , who were not heading for Bodrum peninsular resorts, ie many going to Kusadasi. I for example usually fly to Bodrum because there are far more flights to there than to izmir yet I always go transfer to Kusadasi. (ABTA 04-05 Offical traffic figures) During the same period 9457 people travelled to kusadasi on holiday packages from all Irish airports.
    I hope this answers some of the questions about British Holiday makers visiting figures.

7. Croushy

Croushy Fan

And there are some Frenchies, but mainly in september, and mainly in Marty Beach hotel. They were more a few years ago, but since the club Med and the club Marmara disapeard, they left Kus for Bodrum! What a shame!

8. Eline

Eline Addict

Dutchies will be there to and I also saw Belguim's !! That was in August !

9. Danes

There r not to many danish people in kusadasi, most danes go to alanya.(dont know why :confused: )
    I think there r a lot of irish, deutch, english and belgium people during the summer.. In the end of the season there r a lot of serbs and bulgerian people

10. TURKISH BULL

TURKISH BULL Explorer

Russians and Germans generally prefer Antalya or Alanya,, English people prefer Didim especially,, Frenchs are generally in Bodrum,, But a big mixture of them prefer Kusadası.As a Turkish man i can advice you come to Turkey especially you should visit the west of Turkey first then take a tour to the south.And never forget to visit Istanbul.

There re lots of place to visit in Turkey, u can consult ur travel agency from west to east,, south to nort u will find a place for ur pleasure and u will meet lots of people from all over the world.

Last year Erkan Mumcu the minister of Tourism,, declared that aprox.11million people from all over the world visited Turkey.

We re so happy to see you in our country especially .
    And so,, take ur luggage and travel to Turkey. ;)