1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

What is around in Kusadasi for children and teenagers??

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Crystalsea, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Crystalsea

Crystalsea Explorer

Hi.
    We are going to Kusadasi in 5 weeks as a group which has children of ages 17,16,12,11 and 9 and are staying in the Ladies Beach area. Is there much going on for these ages groups?
    Thanks

2. Hi...I have been going to Ladies beach since i was 9 (im now 16) and I love it. I like to sit in Dream Bar, the staff are very friendly and will always make you feel welcome...i think the older ones will like it there because the music is good. There is steps down to the sea from the promenade, you can sunbathe or have a swim, there is music on the beach and sometimes the beach staff set up games of water volleyball. There are also watersports like jet skiing and things like that. You can hire pedalos which are pretty cheap and there are little canoe things aswell. Also a few metres out into the sea there is a wooden platform where you can sunbathe. You can book a trip to the aquapark with the travel agency next door to DreamBar.I recommend Rosy Restaurant, the food is great(and u get free mashed spuds and pitta bread with ur meal :razz: )...Which hotel are you staying in? :wave:

3. Crystalsea

Crystalsea Explorer

hiya. We are staying in the Aparthotel Tuntas and going on the 9th August.

4. Ah yeah, I know it, I have never stayed there but ive heard that its really nice inside. If I remember rightly its up a big hill near Free Boys restaurant...Hope you have a great holiday :cheesy: