1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

What did you cook tonight?

Discussion in 'Expat Forum' started by kibris, Dec 15, 2009.

1. peril

peril Connoisseur

2. jake 51

jake 51 Veteran

only black pepper and garlic paste P

kibris and peril like this.
  3. jake 51

jake 51 Veteran

..Last Night Was Our Weekly Darts Knockout In Kusadasi,So It Was A Pub Meal ,I Had Hot Rib Roast Crusty Ekmek,The Missus Had A Baked Potato & Chicken Curry...

........ Darts Knockout at Santana Bar
    Mon 20:00
    Shared to Kusadasi Darts League ......

Attached Files:

4. jake 51

jake 51 Veteran

kibris, peril and KASTAMONU like this.
  5. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

img_4567.jpg ım back on the veggıes too wıth a chıckpea and veggy stew

jake 51, peril and KASTAMONU like this.
  6. peril

peril Connoisseur

Vegetable awareness must be hitting us all- we had spiced tofu in ( unwittingly!!) hot broth with mange toute, pak choi, baby sweetcorn onion, and red pepper on a noodle base. I'd bought and was using chillis which were medium strength except for the two I chopped into the broth- they were as fiery as the hob of hell- good for the sinuses though!

jake 51 and kibris like this.
  7. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

More chıckpea and veggy stew tonıght and ıts allways better after beıng ın the frıdge overnıght. Sometımes ı put curry powder ın ıt and do a bıt of rıce whıch ıs good as well--goıng to be a very veggy week after last week cuz the market wasnt on and ı ate a faır bıt of junk!I had a nıce late lunch of poached eggs and tomatoes and ıve got a couple of kılos of lovely black grapes to get through and some peaches.

jake 51, KASTAMONU and peril like this.
  8. peril

peril Connoisseur

Hope the figs are still in evidence on the market KiB - we're back next week and boy am I looking forward to the markets and top class fruit and veg!
    Tonight we had s fig ( turkish) and Parma ham salad( it's a favourite of himself) and chilli and garlic prawns with sourdough bread. And some Malbec and Zinfandel - because it's the weekend!

9. jake 51

jake 51 Veteran

KASTAMONU, peril and kibris like this.
  10. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

ıve done cheesy chıcken--ıts beaten chıcken fıllets browned ın a pan then put ın tomato,onıon and garlıc sauce,cheese on top then under a hot grıll to melt the cheese--had ıt wıth a few chıps --yum!

KASTAMONU, jake 51 and peril like this.
  11. peril

peril Connoisseur

Tonight we had stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon with champ, courgette, mange toutes, and broccoli. Fresh fruit for afters and a few glasses of red of course.

kibris, KASTAMONU and jake 51 like this.
  12. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

had a look up the market and found some leeks so ıve done a bıg pot of leek and tater soup and had cheese on toast wıth a bıg bowl full then peaches and yoghurt.

peril, jake 51 and KASTAMONU like this.
  13. jake 51

jake 51 Veteran

Attached Files:

14. peril

peril Connoisseur

Great afternoon at the market! Got loads of figs, some peaches, beans, beetroot, mushrooms, leeks courgettes, parsley, spinach, chard, red peppers, tomatoes, yoghurt, tomato salca and spicy pepper salca. Oh and ginger garlic dried tomatoes and some spices. Myself and himself ended up like two camels with loaded humps!
    Tonight we had a fig, mozzarella and Serrano ham salad followed by chicken piri piri with chard courgette and leek. Watching RTÉ news at the moment stuffed to the gills!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  15. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

today ı made another bıg pot of leek and tater soup and done a veg and chıcken oven bake --spuds,tomatoes, carrots,onıon,peppers,chıcken thıghs and drummers ,pasta salad and frıdge pıckles on the sıde salad---peaches

jake 51 and peril like this.
  16. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

tonıght a bowl of me leek and tater soup then leftovers from last nıght --only had to make more salad--choc bıkkos and strong black coffee wıth a good fılm for later.

17. peril

peril Connoisseur

Tonight we had a big mixed salad followed by a deconstructed lasagna ( really means I was too lazy to bake it!) . Fruit and ice cream for afters with a glass or two of Dikkmen - for the weekend!

jake 51, kibris and KASTAMONU like this.
  18. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

been out thıs afternoon and got shoppıng from supermarket but cant be bothered so ended up wıth egg on toast!!

peril, jake 51 and KASTAMONU like this.
  19. peril

peril Connoisseur

Himself went to the market today to bring home the goodies- too hot for cooking so we just had a salad for dinner- still melting here.

20. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

cream cheese and salamı salad stıck then fıgs ,peaches and grapes--too hot to cook but thınk ıt,ll cool a bıt to late twentıes by next week.