1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

What did you cook tonight?

Discussion in 'Expat Forum' started by kibris, Dec 15, 2009.

1. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

ı got some nıce vine tomatoes off the market so had tomatoes,hard boıled eggs,salami and ham tonıght wıth a bıt of brown bread and some pıckles.Just got through the door and the melon lads came down the street so got a huge melon and had a bıg slıce of that as well.

2. jake 51

jake 51 Veteran

Attached Files:

garyadele, kibris and peril like this.
  3. peril

peril Connoisseur

Tonight we had some ravioli fungi with pancetta, parmigiana and freshly ground black pepper and an insalata mists plus two - I kid you not, two, bottles of wine - a bardalino and a Gewürztraminer. I might even treat myself to an aperol spritzer or a ice cold limoncello before I scuttle to bed - looking forward to going home as we're going to the new Pairc uI caoimh stadium watch the clare - v- Tipp match on Saturday!

jake 51, garyadele and kibris like this.
  4. garyadele

garyadele Expert

tonight we had a nice spag bol , and a jam doughnut for dessert :)

5. peril

peril Connoisseur

Tonight we went Mexican with enchilada and salad - really wanted a Chinese but hadn't the energy to organise it!

6. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

Yesterday ı made some fadge and just had a couple of frıed eggs and ham wıth ıt then some melon.Ive just made a bıg pot of tomato soup and hard boıled 10 eggs for breakfasts---thınk ı,ll cook a chıcken for buttys and a bıt later ım goıng to see what there ıs on the market so ı,ll be sorted for a few days.

7. peril

peril Connoisseur

Another lazy day recovering from our travels. Just pulled a " one I cooked earlier "from the fridge. Chicken and mushroom in a white wine sauce with some basmati and wild rice. Heading to bed shortly as we head to cork early tomorrow .

kibris, jake 51 and garyadele like this.
  8. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

Ive got a bowl of me tomato soup,chıcken ,salad and a few chıps then peaches and grapes

9. jake 51

jake 51 Veteran

......Out For A Chinese In Ayia Napa..It Was To Die For ......

garyadele, kibris and peril like this.
  10. peril

peril Connoisseur

Finally got around to having the Chinese food I hadn't the energy to cook last week. We had stir fried chicken and vegetables with noodles, chilli and spring onion. I went and ground some 5 -spice powder- and forgot to use it!

garyadele and jake 51 like this.