1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

What did you cook tonight?

Discussion in 'Expat Forum' started by kibris, Dec 15, 2009.

1. jake 51

jake 51 Veteran

Probably the best breakfast choice ever at our hotel in Bangkok. Chinese .Japanese.English..i tried a bit of them all..after loads of fruit..melon .pinapple Gauva..etc washed down with fresh carrot juice..very impressed with the food here ..last night we had fish soup from a street vendor ..washed down with a cold chang...

Attached Files:

Susie Mc, peril, kibris and 1 other person like this.
  2. peril

peril Connoisseur

Another grey miserable day here in Dublin - notwithstanding all the red roses and other tributes to be found everywhere for the day that what was in it. We decided to celebrate Valentine's Day next weekend - and have a nominal celebration tonight. So we just had hunkar begendi for dinner with a few glasses of Zinfandel. Wasn't have bad if I say so myself( and I just have!).

jake 51 and KASTAMONU like this.
  3. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

brıght sunsshıne here but only 8c and a cold wınd--ı got back ın bed wıth my breakfast on a tray---made chıcken and mushroom curry last nıght so only got to heat ıt up later

peril, jake 51 and KASTAMONU like this.
  4. jake 51

jake 51 Veteran

Tonight a back seat street restaurant in Bangkok..all for under £20..2 very large beers,3 cokes,starters crispy pancake rolls, onion rings ( both came with dips ) main course for me was sweet & sour massive king Prawns..the missus had Thai green curry chicken & a couple of portions of special fried rice could,nt fault anything..gorgeous..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017 at 9:20 PM
    peril and kibris like this.
  5. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

the wınd ıs stıll very chılly but brıght, sunny and 9c---tonıght one of my faves --tomato soup and bıg gooey cheese omlette wıth a few chıps

peril, jake 51 and KASTAMONU like this.
  6. peril

peril Connoisseur

Last night we had braised calamari with onions peppers chorizo and loads of spicy paprika and tomatoes all mopped up with some freshly baked rolls. Fresh fruit for after.

jake 51 and KASTAMONU like this.