1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

What are the joys of Kusadasi?

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Grangefield Chick, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Hello all

I am fairly new and I would appreciate all your help and information you can give me about Kusadasi. I plan to fly out to Kusadasi to buy a villa in the next month. My hubby was out there approximately 8 years ago and said it was a good holiday. What are the good and bad points of Kusadasi. I already know the Turks are a friendly bunch after a holiday in Olu Deniz last year.

Look forward to talking to you.......

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Welcome back!

just i would like to warn you that never trust an estate agency. there are hundreds of agent in Kusadasi now and you should try lots of agency before you buy your property. You will find a lot friendly and few reliable agencies but before buy your property, visit others as well ;)

3. Sonny

Sonny Fan

how rightttttt

4. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Yes

Yes There Are A Lot Of Disreputable Estate Agents In Turkey But As For Bad Points I Can Honestly Say I Cannot Find Another One And I Mean Not Another One The Only Thibg Is To Shop Around Whether You Are Buying Property Or Just Going Out For A Meal As Prices Do Tend To Vary A Lot

Sue From Dublin