1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Wedding Announcement

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shannon, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Boys and Girls, since everyone in this forum is nice (unlike the other guestbooks) i have an announcement to make.

Im engaged and getting married in Foca, Izmir in August :)

Oh and im happy about that, which is important lol

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

glad to hear that Shannon, have a happy life ;)

3. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Congrats Shannon!

I hope you'll be very happy together! And may you become healthy old geezers!

4. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations Shan!!!

That's excellent news, chick. I hope you'll both have a very happy future together.

:)

-xox

5. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Congrats

Congratulations Sharon. That is excellent news. :bigok: I hope ye will both be very happy. :kiss:

6. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Congratulations Shannon!!
    :)

7. Eline

Eline Addict

Congrats Shannon !!

Great news !! :miranda:

And I must say you are so right about the other guestbooks, only talking dirty about the holidaygirls and Kusadasiboys!! All full al lays if you ask me !!

Hope you have a great wedding and be very happy with your husband !!!! :bigok:

xxx

8. Hey Shannon congrats hope u will have a wonderful day and be happy for a long time :)

9. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Oops!

Just realised that I put Sharon instead of Shannon. :doh:
    Sorry about that babes!
    My head is all over the place, I think I am suffering fro Seasonally Affected Disorder! I need sunshine!! :mad:

10. laurz

laurz Fan

same here i need sunshine and i need my boyfriend in turkey lol

11. laurz

laurz Fan

congratulations shannon

12. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Wedding

Thank you so much guys and girls, i really appreciate it and i hope we will be very happy together too, i know we will. You are all very sweet and i would never have announced this in any other forum...you all know why. But you guys are great, hey if any of ye are in kusadasi in August, ye may as well come along lol and we can have a big gathering, il keep a special table just for ye :p

13. Oonie

Oonie Fan

When??

Hey Shannon,

What date in August? I will be there then end of August to celebrate my birthday :)

14. Shannon

Shannon Addict

wedding

It was 28th August, then 21st, i think now it will be somewhere in between those 2 dates, maybe 26th or something. Cos im trying to accomodate everyone, my sister will be in Washington so its not definate date yet, somewhere around that time though. :)

15. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Wow

What a coincidence....my birthday is the 28th.
    Anyway, I'm sure what ever day you have it, it'll be the best day of your life, and don't forget we will want to see photos! :)

16. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Photos

Oh yes, photoos, ha ha that is gonna be soooo much fun when i put them up in the forum. Oooh im excited already. I cant wait... :p

17. lofty

lofty Fan

Congrats Shannon!

Hope its all good! Where will you be living afterwards?

xxxxxxloftyxxxxxx

18. L.J

L.J Explorer

congats shannon!! good luck for your future together!!!

19. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Living

I would think in Ireland mostly because i cant practica law in Turkey, they're wouldnt be a good variety of jobs for me there i think. But we will spend a lot of time in Turkey...Kusadasi every summer i think, plus the Courts in Ireland are on Vacation in summer so that is veerrrryyyyy good news lol. Oh i would love to be able to spend all my summers in Kusadasi, we will see what happens. I would like to maybe start a business there, because if we own a business, we are free to move around, not stuck in one place all the time. I hope it works out like that :cool:

20. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Cheers

Cheers L.J., was chattin to your friend Sarah bout the lads in Kitty's, we had a nice chat, was there at xmas and new year, saw most of em. If ya have any news or ya wanna know how anyone is ya can pm me or my email and msn messenger