1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Webcam in Kusadasi???

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Eline, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Eline

Eline Addict

Does anybody knowes a link to a webcam in Kusadasi. Would like to see it now and then... :cool:

And does sombody knowes a good site for the weather in Kus. Weahter online is always very wrong with the temprature ! :guns:

Thanks ! ! :bye:

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Unfortunately no webcam yet but i will put a webcam this summer.

3. Eline

Eline Addict

Thanks Admin, that will be great !!

4. here is weather online... Ask Viva.
    Yo red... why dont you put the cam in my roof top
    it will be great
    Actually I have been thinking of camming kusadasi online but I need extra bandwith.

5. Eline

Eline Addict

Well Viva, when I am in need of a weatherrapport I will ask you !! haha

Thanks !! ;)

6. Beatrice

Beatrice Fan

Did you mean this summer? ;)
    I was looking on the internet for a webcam, to see maybe the beautiful sunset in Kus, and so I arrived on this thread ;)

7. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

upcoming summer i hope
    (from Ekin Hotel - Ladies beach)

8. Hephaestion

Hephaestion Connoisseur

:) Great looking forward to that already!

9. Beatrice

Beatrice Fan

But seeing Kus during fall and winter is ok too, you know :lmao:

10. singsong

singsong Fan

11. singsong

singsong Fan

12. deus2002

deus2002 Fan

If any of ye use Yahoo Messenger ye can check the weather when you're online!

13. Peted1

Peted1 Kusadasi Artist

Hi all, I have a webcam on my pc that I use to communicate with friends and relatives back in the UK. I guess I could put it on the roof, but as I'm at Green Beach its a bit far from town..............Sorry, However if you want to have a look see occasionally my Messenger address is peterdavid1@hotmail.co.uk..............Pete

14. Tequila

Tequila Fan

Hi everyone!! webcam is good idea;) but if u really miss to see Kusadasi than just take a flight and come here better than webcam:p

15. Eline

Eline Addict

I know that is the best thing to do....but i just lovvvvve webcams, looking at them all day long...just getting trough time when I am not in Kusadasi...

16. xStakYx

xStakYx Fan

hehe....wishing you were thereeeeeeeeeee! o im gettin sad jus finkin that im not there lol!

17. jonno

jonno Banned

webcam in

hi webcam is a brilliant idea if we all new were it was. all the members could go down , hold up a with names on it , we could possibly have the biggest photo-gallery in turkey, and put web address below it . think of all the new members would join.......cheers jonno.:w00t:

18. adminratv

adminratv Fan

Hi

Yes probably one of the better ones is wunderground.

I have a current temp on my site for Kusadasi (Bottom left corner). Simply click on it and it will open the wunderground page and give you a 5 day forecast:

In fact, just click here http://www.rentaturkishvilla.com/forecast.htm and that will take you directly in. :cool:

Hope this helps.

Ricky
    www.rentaturkishvilla.com

Hey Staky

Just noticed you were a fellow Brummie :D . How long have you been going to the Kush for?

You got a place there?

Ricky
    www.rentaturkishvilla.com

19. mrsY

mrsY Explorer

look at the site of vakantiereiswijzer.nl you will find a 14 days forecast of the weather. (we always print it out and take it with us)