1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Weather in september

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Pisique, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Pisique

Pisique Explorer

I would like to come to Kusadasi on 15th of september. Can anyone tell me how's the weather in that time period? I would like to sunbath and to swim. Will that be possible?
    Also, if anyone has any information about the Surmeli Efes Hotel or the Adakule Hotel, please share it with me!

2. I've been too Kusadasi the last 2 septembers (in the middle/ end of september) and the weather was great, it was hot, and u could go too the beach and swim. But i was lucky cause i always come after there has been a few days of heavy rain. But i general the weather is good. Im sure u will have a great time there.

Take care

xxx C xxx

3. Pisique

Pisique Explorer

Thank you for the reply.

4. Sonny

Sonny Fan

whole september and till mliddle of october is my favorite months .....weather is very good in spetember ( of course rain possible but not often )

5. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

Also the sea is not wavy in september and that makes the water crystal clear(I really miss that :( ). This is a great plus!! unless you are a surfer :)