1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Viva and Sue are getting married

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Umit, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hey Sue, guess what, i have a secret about Viva, but first guess what?

2. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Secret

He's Really A Man????

3. Umit

Yes, but he likes you Sue, lastnight he caled me via mobilephone (02:23 am) and he was crying about you. he said that "i love that chick and i have 22 cm c..k. Please tell me Umit, what should i do?".

i think you guys look cute together and Viva wants you in may. What do you think about Sue?

4. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Hang

Hang On For A Sec He Text Me And Said You Had 20 La La Of Yarak And Now You Say The Same About Him Allah Yardim If Anyone Wud End Up Crying It Wud Be Me As I Aint An Elastic Band Jesus Help Me Someone

Sue

5. Umit

Sue, he sent that becuase he wanna make you hot then love him, thats easy to understand, he was crying lastnight for you.

6. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Jesus

Jesus I Am Crying Because I Am Terrified Allah Yardim Et Insallah Vallah Wallah

Booooooooooooo Hoooooooooo
    Scream Scream Scream
    Nightmare Yaraks Coming From All Directions

Help Me Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelppppppppp Meeeeeeeeeeeee

7. Umit

just coming from your love Viva... no need to be terrified, just love him, he is waiting you in may here

8. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Nah

No Way Hose I Wanna Go On Hols With My Mammmy Cos I Am Fwaid Of You And Need Mama To Mind Me
    Also What Happens Yaraks When The Temperature Is So Cold In Kusy Nestling Quietly In Nin Nins And 2mm Long

Sueeeeeeeeee

9. Umit

SUE!!

Viva loves you and look at yourself! You dont understand his love. He is crying for you, he want you so much and you look remorseless!

10. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Remorseless

Remorseless My Got Okay When We Gettin Married In May Will You Be The Best Man And Carmy And Cherry(where The Hell Is She) Can Be Bridesmaids And Bilge Can Be My Whatever Else I Need. Who Is Going To Carry The Yarak Though Its Weghs An Awful Lot Maybe Beach Boy Or Sonny????

11. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I wish you both lots of love, luck, health, great sex, and happiness for the future!!!

We will be honoured to, Sue. Thank you :miranda:

A TOAST TO THE HAPPY COUPLE...SUE & VIVA! :cheers:

12. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Sue .. How can you resist!!! & as Carmella said 'Congratulations' I wish you years of good loving hon!!!

;)

13. Umit

Sue finally found a husband!!!!!!!! :cheers:

14. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Admin

UMIT YOU HAVE FOUND YOURSELF A DANGEROUS AND SAVAGE ENEMY GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad: :mad: :mad:
    MAY ALLAH STRIKE YOU DOWN WITH ELEPHANT FLYING BOK AND YOUR YARAK BECOME YARAK INFESTED WITH FLEAS

OOOOOOOOOOH YOUR SO DEAD

SUE

15. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Dead Meat

ACTUALLY I AINT FINISHED YET I AM GETTING MY FRIEND IN THE TURKISH ARMY TO BLOW YOUR B+++++ OFF AND GIVE U BASUR VAR

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH DEAD MEAT BABY

SUE:mad:

16. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

*Whispers* Maybe viva won't want to marry sue...did anyone think of that?!? :doh:

17. Carmy did I ever told ya that I love ya???

18. Congrats

Contrats to you both, i think u will be a very happy couple ;)

19. Susanc

Susanc Addict

husband

I AINT GETTIN MARRIED TO ANYONE ALLAH YARDIM ET INSALLAH VALLAH. GOING TO KUSY IN MAY TO SORT OUT HUSBAND MATERIAL!!!!!!!!!

UMIT I AM BRINGING A SPECIAL PRESENT FOR YOU GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SUE:mad:

20. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Present

Hiya Honey Smilina No The Present Is Not One That Umit Will Like Its Sorta Painful

He Will See The Wrath Of Sue In May And May Allah Protect Him

Sue