1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent Someone To Share In May

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Susanc, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Susanc

Susanc Addict

HI GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP . MYSELF AND MY 2 FRIENDS ARE GOING TO KUSY FOR 2 WEEKS IN MAY. MAGS MY FRIEND IS GOING WITH THE FELLA SO I AM THE 3RD PERSON WHICH MEANS I NEED SOMEONE TO SHARE THE ROOM IN THE TROPICANA GARDEN HOTEL WITH ME TO KEEP THE PRICE DOWN. THE PRICE FOR 1 WEEK IS 339 AND FOR 2 WEEKS ITS 389 EURO SO ITS A GREAT PRICE. I WOULD HAVE TO PAY NEARLT TWICE THAT IF I WAS TO STAY IN THEN ROOM ON MY OWN. IF ANYBODY WANTS TO SHARE THE ROOM TRAVELLING ON EITHER THE 2ND OR 3RD WEEK IN MAY FROM DUBLIN PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY THE END OF THE WEEK AS WE ARE BOOKING IT WITH JOHN CASSIDY TRAVEL AND IT WILL BE GONE IF WE DONT BOOK IT SOO. PLEASE CONTACT ME MY E MAIL print@flynns.ie or PM ME AND WE CAN EXCHANGE MOBILE NO'S. ALSO FEMALES NEED ONLY APPLY AS I AINT RUNNIN AROUND THE ROOM HALF NAKED IN FRONT OF A GUY.

CHEERS GUYS HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN HELP

SUE FROM DUBLIN

2. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG] AH SURE, IF A HOT BLOODED MALE WANTED TO SHARE WITH YA, I DOUBT YOU'D SAY NO SUE! :p

I HOPE SOMEONE AROUND HERE CAN SHARE WITH YOU. IT WOULD SUCK TO HAVE TO PAY SO MUCH EXTRA JUST BECAUSE YOUR ON YOUR OWN. IT HARDLY SEEMS FAIR.

XXX

3. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Yipee

I Think I Have A Girl From Dublin Who Wants To Come So I Should Have That Sorted By The End Of The Week But Will Keep The Post Going If Anything Untoward Shud Happen

Thanks Hon

Sue

4. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

Hey there Sue!
    How are things going??
    I just discovered the forum is on again.. or was it always on? anyways here I am..

Hope you can find a roommate..

5. Eline

Eline Addict

He Sue,

Keep us posted if you found someone, hope so for you. I will also be there in May, can we meet up....and have a great night out ?!?!?

xxx

6. Sonny

Sonny Fan

Hey beachboy you have a villa in kusadasi right ?? why dont u give the key t sue and she can stay there for free ? come on help her lol

7. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

That would be great! But as you may know, Sue and Viva are about to getting married. But anyway we will sort out the problem.

8. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Hiya Sue,

I hope you get something sorted out. I have booked the Tropicana for 8th - 22nd of May. If the worst comes to the worst you can kip on my couch ;)
    As long as you don't try and sneek Viva in too :p

Luv Una

9. Gecko

Gecko Explorer

i wish them a happy wedding soon ;)

10. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

Anything for the goddess!! She just needs to ask..:bow:

11. Sonny

Sonny Fan

Thats ittttt !!!!!!!!!!!!
    See Sue how much you were loved by forum members
    Our Goddess

12. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Ali how can you give the keys to our little love-shack away???

13. Croushy

Croushy Fan

In my favorite hotel, price is the same for a single room, but only in may... So like ur holidays...

Come on, lets all go to tropicano kustur guys!!!
    (maalesef there r only Bulgarian people there, n 2 frenchies, my mate n me!)

14. Susanc

Susanc Addict

guys

HI GUYS AM BOOKIN TROPICANA FOR THE 15TH MAY FOR TWO WEEKS AND THEN BOOKING 31ST JULY FOR 2 WEEKS IF ANYONE WANTS TO MEET UP JUST LET ME KNOW YOU CAN E MAIL ME AT print@flynns.ie I AM SO BUSY AT DE MO I CANT GET TO FORUM

15. Boo

Boo Fan

Hey Oonie,

I'll be there myself from the 28th of april till the 15th of may. So I ll hope to see you overthere!!!

Greetz

Karen

ps: Sue, i think i will just miss you again! But i will tell everyone that my replacement is on the way! Another çok deli is on her way!!!!

16. Susanc

Susanc Addict

karen

HEY THERE GIRL (KAREN)I AM NEARLY WETTING MY KULOTS WITH EXCITEMENT. I WILL HAVE TO HIBERNATE FOR THE WINTER AS I WILL BE A PENNILESSS PAUPER SPENDING A MONTH IN KUSY. ALLAH I CANT BLOODY WAIT TO GET THERE AND AOIFE AND MYSELF ARE MEETING UP NEXT WEEK SO THAT SHOULD BE A LAUGH. I WILL BE THERE IN AUGUST AS WELL SO MIGHT SEE YA THEN??? CROUSHY ARE YOU STAYING IN THE TROPICANA AS WELL OR DID I READ YOUR MESSAGE WRONG.BEACH BOY BABY HOW THE HELL ARE YA SEX BOMB AND LEAVE THE KEYS UNDER THE PLANT POT??????????

LOVE YAS ALL

SUE

17. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Hi Karen,

Will definately see you there, more than likely in Paddys!! :) Looking forward to seeing you again. ;)
    Anyone else be there at the begining of May??

18. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Oonie

Hey Oonie Have The Mob No See Ya In The Tropicana Girl Yeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaa
    The Girls Are On The The Way
    He He

Sue

19. Jenny

Jenny Fan

yesereeeh bob the girlies are on their way!!!!

20. Eline

Eline Addict

Hi Oonie,

well I will be there in May !! Going and of April....hope to see you!! :kiss: