1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Turkish Music Culture

Discussion in 'Talk about Turkey' started by VivaKusadasi, Aug 28, 2004.

1. Turkey’s cultural fabric is made up of a rich combination of diverse cultures rooted deeply in history. By virtue of its geographical position, Turkey lies at the axis of the cultures of the East, the West, the Middle Eastern, the Mediterranean and Islam. Anatolia is one of the world’s oldest human habitats – hosts of civilizations have called it home – and it enjoys a unique cultural richness with its thousands of years of history. Anatolia’s cultural variety is so rich that we can see great cultural differences even in areas geographically quite close to each other.

This colorful portrait holds just as true for Turkey’s music.

2. cherry

cherry Fan

WHERE DID U COPY DAT FROM :razz: :razz: :razz:

3. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

HA HA thats what i was thinking. Viva couldn't come up with such a well strung together paragraph.where'd ya get it viva ?

4. What does it matter if he copied or wrote it his self, as long as he is giving usefull information i think it's just fine.

Please keep on giving us this info viva :super: I enjoy reading it

5. I never said I wrote it... Of course I coppied it from some where but I just can't figure out where did the rest of it went. :roll:

6. cherry

cherry Fan

AH SWEETIE WERE ONLY MESSIN,

7. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

BOK, BOK BOK BOK BOK. CHEZ & ME WERE ONLY JOE-KING. ALLAH YARDIM ET BAHUR VAR MERHABA GULE GULE EVET HAYIR COK GUZEL

8. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

Looks like la la cok deli disease took over carmella's mind :cheesy:
    Somebody needs to find an antidote quick before she goes even more la la :boff2:

9. cherry

cherry Fan

I TOLD U D CURE ALREADY GET 2 GROWN MEN AND BEAT THEM WITH THERE V****...... THAT IS THE ONLY CURE ASK SUE

10. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Beach boy

Unfortunately that is the only known cure except for swallowing two pigeons in red wine and then barbecuing two cats and shoving them up your GOT. Once you do that your cured of every disease known to man

La la

Cok Deli

La la

sue :razz:

11. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hey Sue, today i have visited some hotels in Kusadasi and just arrived at home now (19:30 here now) and i miss you lot!

12. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

Hmm.. I see some chemisrty going on.. Sue's price has gone up!! :razz: