1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

TURKISH BATHS IN KUSADASI

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Susanc, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Hi to all,

Where is the cheapest and the best turkish baths in Kusadasi either in or near the centrum. I need a good scrub when I get over there to keep my bronzed body. In all the years I have gone over there I have never had a Turkish Bath. Any Ideas????

Thanks a lot

Sue from Dublin

2. Sue you must go to a bath at least once in your life. You will never forget it. It feels so relaxilng after the bath. You can find a Turkish Bath (Hamam) by contacting your travel agency. Try Sun&Fun; they will give you the cheapest price. But be sure to go to the Hamam this time.

3. Susanc

Susanc Addict

turkish baths

Thanks a mil will do but I do have baths otherwise i would be very smelly just not a turkish baths. I am very clean otherwise the turkish authorities wouldnt let me into the country cos of health reasons.

Gorusmek Uzere

Sue

4. cemeesti

cemeesti Fan

well i don't think that turkish authorities would sniff you while you are passing the gate :)

5. Susanc

Susanc Addict

turkish baths

Ceemesti you are cok deli

I was surrounded by 4 guards in adnan airport and handcuffed and I only realised that it was Mustafa a friend of mine from Izmir messing around with his friends. Allah Yardim et I got an awful fright but we all met up during the week and had a few Ephes.

Hoscakal

Sue

6. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

7. Susanc

Susanc Addict

turkish baths

Hi Claire,

Thanks for that if its near the taxi rank I know where it is I think there is a barber shop near it so we are definitely going to go the following morning.

Thanks again Claire

Sue

8. cemeesti

cemeesti Fan

Ceemesti you are cok deli ----

deli - sen delisin... you are mad
    sarisin - sen sarisinsin... you are blonde
    sevimli - sen çok sevimlisin - you are very cute
    küçük - sen çok küçüksün - you are very tiny

birakolik - ben bir birakoligim - i am a beercholic
    irlandali - ben irlandaliyim - i am irish

-------------------

btw, i think adnan was weird because he waited you in the airport with 3 guys: P

9. Susanc

Susanc Addict

adnaan

Cemeesti ya la la.

Adnan is the name of the bloody airport ya la la ur so cute sen cok sevimlisin the guards were friends of a friend of mine called Mustafa who is married to an english girl. I know Musty about 8 years but he was hidden in the back while he watched the joke being played on me.

Cok Bue buse

Sue

10. I wonder what would cemeesti would say about the Ataturk airport if you meantened about it. I think it would be some thing like;
    Oh Sue... Ataturk must had three friends with him waiting for you.

:razz: :razz: :razz: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Take care cemeesti :)

11. Susanc

Susanc Addict

VIVA

Go On Vivakusadasi,

Fair play ta ya now Cemeesti na na na na na that was hilarious vivakusadasi. I wonder how his mate Istanbul is and if he is free for dinner when I get to Turkey.

Cemeesti sen delisin but sen cok sevimlisin ah little bless and viva your brill.

Really busy in work talk to you all later

sue

12. cemeesti

cemeesti Fan

13. Susanc

Susanc Addict

bless

Cemeesti your a little darling wont be able to talk until monday but i got your no and will text ya

Hoscakal arkadasim
    see i remember what you taught me

Sue

14. Susanc

Susanc Addict

baths

Hey you guys only got a week and a half to go come on more info please . Seni seviyorum ( love ya all lots) cheers

sue