1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Tropicana gardens August

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by limerick_lad, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Hi guys,

I'm headin to kus in the first two weeks in august and im staying in the tropicana gardens. Is there anyone heading out there around that time that would like to meet with a couple for a laugh and a few beers and the craic.......

K

2. Andrea

Andrea Member

maybe i will see ya in kusadasi as i am flying out on the 31 july for three weeks.

3. Hey, your not flying from dublin by any chance? Im heading out the 31st too....

4. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Hey

http://community.iamtravelr.com/thread385.html

HI LIMERICK GUY FLYIN OUT THE SAME DATE AS YOU AND STAYING IN THE TROPICANA GARDEN HOTEL AND HAVE STAYED THERE FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS ITS BLOODY AMAZIN. CLICK ON THE ABOVE THREAD TO READ THE REVIEW ON THE HOTEL ITS VERY DETAILED . ALL I CAN SAY NIS THAT YOU WILL HAVE A BALL SEE YOU AT THE AIRPORT

SUE

5. Hey! Thanks a lot, i had already read your post and found it very good, ya i'm really looking forward to it. will def see you in dublin.....

Kevin

6. *moo*

*moo* Explorer

hey im headin to tropicana on the 14th August for two weeks. will anyone be there around then? I've been going for the past four years and absolutely love it, always look forward to going back every year as it just is the best holiday in the world! if anyone has been over recently, could they tell me who all is working in the hotel this year?

7. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

What ever happened to Kevin? :(

(I need a Man Utd supporter to gloat at when we kick their arse on Saturday..) :p