1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

TROPICANA GARDEN HOTEL Review

Discussion in 'Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by Susanc, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Susanc

Susanc Addict

:clap:
    Hi to all,
    Just thought I would fill you all in on the best place to stay on Kusadasi. Myself and my friends stay in the Tropicana Garden hotel every year since it was opened many years ago. It is ownes by a turkish guy who is married to a northern Irish girl and it caters specifically to the Irish although every nationality is welcome. Once you have been once you will always go back just for the staff alone they are really wonderful as is the accomaodation and food. A lot of the staff have become really good friends over the years and it is like my second home. The food is really brill and if your like me who only gets in at 8am every morning they have a fabulous breakfast of cereal and cold meats,eggs fresh bread etc and this sets us up for the rest of the day.The pool is really fab as well and the pool area in general is really spacious. The rooms are cleaned daily and are spotless. The bar is small in the hotel lobby but its where al the craic is and the lads are DELI(IT MEANS MAD IN TURKISH) .You will need to book early as the hotel is always booked out early in the year. So when you arrive ask for BULENT OR MUSTAFA and they will help you with your bags. Enjoy your holiday

SUE

2. ginger_yemis

ginger_yemis Explorer

Tropicana

Hi,

Is the hotel in the centre......is it far from bar street or not.....because that is really important to me....i don't want to take taxi's and all.

Thank you
    bye

3. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

The hotel is not in the city center - 2km away from city center.

4. Susanc

Susanc Addict

TROPICAN GARDEN HOTEL

THE HOTEL IS 5MINS AWAY BY DOLMUS OR TAXI BOTH OF WHICH STOP RIGHT OUTSIDE. IT IS ABOUT A 10 MINUTE WALK DOWNHILL. IF YOU ENJOY A BEAUTIFUL 10 MINUTE WALK WITH A FABIULOUS VIEW OF THE HARBOUR THIS HOTEL IS A MUST. I HAVE STAYED THERE 12 TIMES AND I WOULDNT STAY ANYWHERE ELSE.

SUE

5. Mc Shapes

Mc Shapes Explorer

Tropiciana Garden Hotel

Hi folks,

Just back form the Tropiciana Garden Hotel. It is top class. The staff could not do more for ya. Don't make a general enquiry because it will be done there and then. If you are eating there and you like fish GET THE SEA BASS!!!!

G.

6. Susanc

Susanc Addict

MC SHAPES

HI ON ME WAY TO TROPICANA IN A WEEK AND A HALF GOD THAT HALF A WEEK IS TOO LONG. ANYWAY YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE STAFF THAY ARE JUST AMAZING. I THINK ONCE YOU HAVE STAYED THERE ONCE YOU WONT WANT TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE.

SUE :clap: FROM DUBLIN

7. Mc Shapes

Mc Shapes Explorer

Hi ya Sue,

Say hello to everybody when you get there! 8)

g.

8. ruction&cinders

ruction&cinders Explorer

Anyone know is bull , sunny, gizmo still there as im going in may

9. puwer98

puwer98 Altinkum's Ambassador

What price is BB per night?