1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Tickets Booked!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by planer, Jan 23, 2017.

1. KASTAMONU

KASTAMONU Connoisseur

Some retail therapy, a little business & hopefully a cheap flight KG...a week will be enough! x

peril likes this.
  2. peril

peril Connoisseur

Nice to have something to look forward to Kas.

KASTAMONU likes this.
  3. Kusadasi girl

Kusadasi girl Connoisseur

I am certain that the flights with Pegasus are released in March, Kas.

4. KASTAMONU

KASTAMONU Connoisseur

One direct flight a week all yr as far as İ know but İ won't be booking (İF indeed İ decide to go) til towards the end of this year!

5. garyadele

garyadele Expert

flights booked :) 31/8/17 - 17/9/17 , countdown begins :)

KASTAMONU likes this.
  6. Kusadasi girl

Kusadasi girl Connoisseur

More than one flight a week, Kas - at least two. One always on Saturday and usually a midweek one, too.

7. KASTAMONU

KASTAMONU Connoisseur

No prob.

8. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Wow that's brilliant price! Enjoy your trip !!

Avid likes this.
  9. planer

planer Addict

Been online again booking tickets for my 80 year young and 2 o her friends to come out with me in April. Just hope there will be enough open for them as they will be out all the time. We went on cruise at Christmas to celebrate her 80th birthday and they were on the go all the time. Also booked for my brother to come out in May. Don't know where I will find the time to work 4 to 5 hours each day. Download work mon and send it back fri. Doesn't seem like a chore doing it in my little corner of paradise looking out at sea. Counting the days.

KASTAMONU likes this.