1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

the delta & tropicana

Discussion in 'Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by cherry, Oct 8, 2004.

1. cherry

cherry Fan

hi
    this year i stayed in the delta hotel......
    we stayed in a studio it was quite small but it was clean and all we really needed was a bed and shower anyway lol
    in the evenin we wud go up 2 our rooms and get ready 2 go out, there was a small road at the back of the resort with some small houses, i used 2 look down at them from our balcony and watch the familys havin dinner and just sittin outside talkin, i was so lovely and i wished i cud just go and sit out with dem....
    the entertainers were not very good. so we used 2 go down 2 the tropicana hotel just down the road. we knew the owner jimmy so he used 2 let us do what we wanted lol!
    the rooms were cleaned quite often and towles changed, the girls who cleaned were very nice and friendly, and used 2 laugh at me runnin around tryin 2 pick up my stuff doh!
    just up the road was a taxi place and the set fair into town was 10million, and there is also a shop very near 2 and again the people there a lovely,
    i dont think i would go back 2 the delta again the tropicana is much bigger and better and the pool is bigger.
    hope this helps

2. singsong

singsong Fan

for 2 weeks in delta is 589euros and for tropicana it is 769euros you only pay for what you get!!!!!

3. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Singsong, that is not about prices. Thats a review and it is unbiased.

4. singsong

singsong Fan

ok sorry umit but delta is great

5. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

thats also your own unbiased review ;)
    i didnt say the hotel is bad...