1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

The BEST memory i have of Kus

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chocolatehoney, Dec 15, 2004.

1. Having spent many, many drunken nights out in bar st there are absolutely loads of things that i could share with u all but that would take forever. But 1 time that does stick out in my mind has to be the day of my 18th birthday (well 2 days really coz we started celebrating at midnight the day before :razz: )
    We had only been to sleep 4 about 2hours so i literally had to peel myself out of bed an believe me i didnt look good, then we went to the beach. When we got back i found that my room had been decorated with balloons and banners and also my underwear :oops: and they also left me a cake, which was absolutely gorgeous!! So anyway we got ready and went out for some dinner, where i was greeted with some champagne and another very sticky cake!! The meal was great (and the cake too) and off we went somewhere else to have a drink. By this time i was very bleary eyed and talkin all kinds of shite, when all of a suddenly the lights went down and they start playin happy birthday, and bring out ANOTHER cake. Wel u can imagine how i felt by this time! But being the polite people we are, we all had a piece and shared the rest with a nearby table.
    After that i received a few gifts and off we went to bar st, where i danced my little (or not so little) ass off through to the early hours and i had the absolute time of my life! I didnt have all my close friends from home wit me but all the lads in paddys and shamrock made me have the best birthday ever!!

Sorry if its a bit long, but id love it if u could all share your memories too!!

2. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

AW THANKS FOR SHARING. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY, CHICK!

I HAVE LOADS OF GREAT MEMORIES FROM KUSADASI. I WAS THERE FOR 2 WEEKS AND EVERY SINGLE NIGHT WAS SUCH A MAD ADVENTURE. WE WENT A LITTLE BIT TOO DELI, I THINK :cheesy:

IT WAS COOL THOUGH BECAUSE I WENT WITH 3 FRIENDS, TOGETHER WE HYPE EACH OTHER UP EVEN MORE AND MAKE EACH OTHER GO THAT BIT CRAZIER LOL, SO WE HAD SUCH A GIGGLE BUT WE ALSO FOUND 3 REALLY SPECIAL GUYS SO WE HAD ROMANTIC TIMES WITH THEM TOO.

SOME OF IT I REALLY CANT REMEMBER, I WAS SO RAT ARSED. I AM STILL GETTING TXTS OFF NEW PEOPLE WHO I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER SAYING ''CRAZY MEL WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK OVER?'' IM LIKE WHO ARE YOU?!! :oops:

SO YEAH ALL IN ALL 2 WEEKS OF GREAT MEMORIES. BUT I'D SAY 85% OF THEM ARE NOT SUITALE TO PUBLISH ON THIS FORUM HEHE

3. Yeah thats the cleaned up version too :twisted:

4. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

chocolatehoney joins to Cok Deli Group ;)

5. Thanks Kusadasi-Guy im having a party right here on my own now!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

6. Umit

Hmm, we should have a party all together :)

7. Mella

WOOOOOOO COULD YOU HANDLE US UMIT?!?!?

8. Umit

i would Carmy

9. Mella

I BET YOU COULDN'T EVEN HANDLE ME :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

10. Smilina

Smilina Fan

LOL@MELL

BET WON - OF COURSE HE CAN'T HANDLE YOU... ;)