1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Susanc, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Susanc

Susanc Addict

jUST A QUICK NOTE TO SAY THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN ME OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS IT WILL COME IN VERY HANDY IN KUSADASI THIS YEAR AS WE WANT TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS TIME AROUND. I AM AWAY FOR 2 WEEKS THIS SUNDAY SO I WONT BE ON THE FORUM . I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE GOSSIP AND THE REVIEWS WHEN I COME HOME. HOPEFULLY WITH A TAN AND NO MOZZY BITES.

LOL

SUE FROM DUBLIN

2. cemeesti

cemeesti Fan

see ya sue

we'll miss you : ) and have a good holiday!!

3. Susanc

Susanc Addict

THANKS

Ah Cemeesti your a little pet but hopefully might see ya over there.
    Geliyorum simde insallah.

Lutfen istiyorum ikee ephes simde tesekkur ederim arkadasim.
    Afedersiniz Nerede ephes?
    Nerede cok ephes?
    Ephes hir zaman!
    Ephes burada simde!
    Ephes Yakinda tesekkur ederim.

What do ya think Cemeesti I think that all the turkish I will need

Bye honey see ya Yakinda insallah

:) :razz: :wave:
    Sue

4. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Whats that "EPHES" ?

5. cemeesti

cemeesti Fan

it is... the EFES PILSEN :) and if you don't drink or eat anything, yea it's enough to know !!

and unfortunatly i have no chance to go kusdasi while you will be there.. so i can just wish you to have a great time in kusadasi.. bon voyage!!

6. Susanc

Susanc Addict

what

Sorry kusadasi gu i meant efes pilsin as ceemeesti says. I am not going to say anything about being blonde again as I know all I will get from you is :shock:

Love ya all

sue

7. cemeesti

cemeesti Fan

i love blondes :D

8. Susanc

Susanc Addict

blondes

Kusadasi guy thinks i am :shock: but i think he is a dote anyway thanks cemeesti your a pet too

9. not all blondes r dumb :shock: am blonde an a aint dumb :cheesy: :clap:

10. Susanc

Susanc Addict

sian

Go On Go On Go On Sian way to go Kusadasi guy was slagging me cos I slagged myself but I think he is actually hilarious so dont take it serious I know I dont. Sian Are you going to turkey this year or have you already been????

Any way take care and remember some times its good to play dumn you get better looked after

See ya

sue

11. awww a wont take it seriously lol :cheesy: . a v already been this year a realy wanna go bak!! :( but it was amazin this year much better than last!! :) a cant w8 2 go bak next year :clap: :clap:
    an its so true about playin dumb some ppl feel sorrie 4 u an look after u lol :clap: :wave: