1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Surmeli Efes

Discussion in 'Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by johnsonspad, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Of to the surmeli efes hotel tomorrow anyone else due out next week or have stayed at this hotel. Cannot wait to get their after reading everyones comments. :lol:

2. Sonny

Sonny Fan

Hotel surmeli is one of the greatest hotels in kusadasi actually its located in efes -kusadasi boarder its a great looking hotel in the sea side and there is a big aquapark near it ( aqua fantasy ) the only problem its far from centrum ..you can get efes-kusadasi minibuses from 6am till 12....have good time .

3. Hello Sonny

Thanks for your reply, the hotel sounds great and now realy looking forward to going. Do you know if it is good for children.

Could you tell me where the best places to go in the centrum.

I will be looking on Monday for a place to watch the England v Croatia game any sugestions? :clap:

Brian

4. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

The hotel has very nice places for children.
    To geting a better answers about "best places in centrum" you should ask your question to "General Discussion about Kusadasi" Forum section.

5. Arghavan

Arghavan Explorer

Hello
    I would like to ask you about 3 hotels in Kusadasi:
    1-Festival
    2-Pigale
    3-Surmeli
    Could you please tell me which of them do you see the best?
    More about Festival,do u recommend it?

6. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Surmeli is 5 star hotel and of course it is the best.
    Pigale is nice hotel.
    i dont know anything about Festival.

7. joy

joy Sweet Yorkshire Rose

surmeli

Great hotel with good facilities, but we found last year the food was not good and we are not faddy about food.
    Also lots of coaches stay overnight there on there visit to ephesus so the restaurant gets very crowded.
    We ended up eating out a lot, but you will enjoy the hotel ,hope the food has improved , definetly not five star standard in the food dept.