1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

SUE SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Umit, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

I am so glad to announce that i have SUE's photos and now i am publishing some of them. You are a hilarious Irish girl :super:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sue is protecting cops ;)

2. Umit

Thank you so much for sharing with us Sue :console2:

3. Sonny

Sonny Fan

THose are really good photos,all different guys in every picture :shock: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: especially with the cops made me extremly laugh :cheesy: :cheesy: ..hihihi thanks sue

4. Susanc

Susanc Addict

pics

Sonny you would want to see the other ones these are some of the nicer ones there are a few that are in the hotel and every timee there is a foto taken someone would grab our meme allah yardim et. Glad you liked the arkadasim

Sue

5. Sonny

Sonny Fan

oh yeah i had great fun & laugh when i look them ;) i wanna see more of course , everybody does i guess ..why not ...

6. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Umit

Ask Kusadasi guy to show ya the ones from the Killarney bar they are fab and the staff are cok deli :boff2: especially after too many efes :beer:

but there are nearly 100 fotos so there is lots to choose from. Also Harrys bar and the log cabin and Limon Bar.

Hoscakal arkadasim

Sue :wave:

7. Boo

Boo Fan

Hi Sue,

There is one picture between them of Harrys bar? Did you often go to harrys Bar? Do you know all the people who work in there?
    Greetz

Karen

8. Catherine

Catherine Explorer

They're really good pictures Sue!!! would love to see the ones from Killarney Bar!!!

9. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

Nice pix Sue!!
    Thanks for sharing it..
    So you are really blonde from head to toe, and a very beautiful one indeed.. :wave: :wave: :super:

10. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Nice pictures. I thought you were like a mummy - i don't know how i got that older impression, but you look really young. I'm confused! haha

11. I had the same feelings as Carmella before I saw the pictures.
    I always thought that you were a Super Grandma :)

12. Susanc

Susanc Addict

COK BOK BAS

tHANKS A LOT I AM ONLY 31 NOT 71 ASK ME LA LA THE LOT OF YAS AND BEACH BOY YOUR THE NICEST PERSON ON THE FORUM SO THERE

:x :x :x :x :x
    GRANDMA MY GOT

CHEEKY BUGGERS :x
    ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHH

13. Beach Boy is really nice. Go for him Sue. Don't give up. ;)

14. cherry

cherry Fan

SUE I THOUGHT U WERE ABOUT 24!!! I SWEAR COZ U HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY AND A GREAT SENCE OF HUMOUR!! :cheesy:

15. Umit

Your meant iq? If so, hmm, yes probably she has 24 IQ :roll:

16. You will be the same when you get old Cherry. Old people are always like this. :)

17. cherry

cherry Fan

BOYS YE R SOOOOOOOOOOO MEAN... :evil:
    BUT I KNOW DEEP DOWN YE LOVE HER... :inlove2:

18. Susanc

Susanc Addict

OLD

ASK ME GRANNIES ARSE

VIVA AND UMIT YOU ARE SO MEAN ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT I AM GONE 30 WITHOUT RUBBIN IT IN . WELL IT DEPENDS EXACTLY WHERE ITS RUBBED IN AT MY AGE I AM EASILY PLEASED :cheesy:

SUE

19. Sharon

Sharon Fan

you dont look 31 -shaz

20. Yeah... She looks much more older :)