1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Sky Diving Kusadasi

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by markgflyme, Jan 26, 2005.

1. markgflyme

markgflyme Explorer

Could anyone kindly let me know if you can parachute/skydive near Kusadasi. I heard a centre was open about 15km away.........I am a jump pilot in the UK and aslo hoping to buy a villa in Kusadasi soon and would like to do some flying whilst in Turkey.
    Thanks. Kind Regards. MG.

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

in long beach, there are parachute fun. They throw the customers from an hill and a boat pulling the customer with a string. not exacly what you want and thats lamish for u.

3. markgflyme

markgflyme Explorer

Thanks ADMIN I stay firmly seated in the aircraft......as for jumping off cliffs...... :(

4. Umit

izmir is just 1 km away, u may find in izmir.

and u will find more secure and enjoyable things in Kusadasi :D

5. Croushy

Croushy Fan

There r lots of other sports to do in Kus, especially water sports like Jet ski, ascendin parachute... The best for me is Speed boat!!!!

6. Sonny

Sonny Fan

skydiving ...I dont think you can find it kusadasi parasailing yes but skydiving dont think so

7. Umit

Actually he can find!

Just he need to go to a bar in bar street and jump around and dive in the crowded floor. Oh Sonny, there are lots of dive style there :D

8. Sonny

Sonny Fan

umit or he can drink a bottle of raki then he will feel flying on clouds
    that another option i guess

9. Umit

:lmfao:

HAHAHAHA, i always feel like a pilot in the sky after a bottle of raki.

10. laurz

laurz Fan

wot is raki ??
    is it some sort of turkish vodka or sumink lol

11. lofty

lofty Fan

Raki

Its a local drink thats a very potent spirit, tastes like anniseed, when mixed with water it doubles the potency. I really didnt like it lol but if you want to get levvered very very quickly then its what i'd suggest drinking!

xxxxxxxx

12. markgflyme

markgflyme Explorer

Raki V Flying

Not the response I expected......but I'm looking forward to trying RAKI.......... thanks for the input MG

13. Well if you are interested in paragliding, I can arange you a trip for that. I used to fly while I was in Fethiye. I am good at tandem :p

14. markgflyme

markgflyme Explorer

VivaKusadasi..thanks for the offer is this seasonal or all year ? I would like to give it a go........probaly best to wait it warms up first.

15. markgflyme it goes on all year but it is better in the summer.