1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Restaurants in Kusadasi

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by deanlo, Nov 22, 2004.

1. deanlo

deanlo Forum Legend

Anybody got any good value restaurants in the Kusadasi area worth trying?

Many thanks

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hi Deanlo, welcome to the Kusadasi Forums, pls click to link above and read the whole topic, if you still have any question about restaurants here, just let us know ;)

enjoy your stay!

3. deanlo

deanlo Forum Legend

Hi
    Sorry Guys just getting lazy I guess

many thanks

4. cool

cool Explorer

i normally go to the wishing well to eat when i go over to turkey coz the meals are great and the entertainment is great

5. Claire02

Claire02 Explorer

I loved Casablanca because the waiters there were soooo gorgeous, especially Alex and David. xxx

6. Andrea

Andrea Member

casa blanca is a great plcae and alex is so fuuny and a lovely guy

7. Anada

Anada Explorer

I love Anatolia restaurant, its at the temple of bar street, the food, entertainment and people are sooo lovely... Iv been going for 7 years and wouldn't change it for the world... O and the men a rather lush but hands off ozcan... He's mine and has been for 4 years... O how i love him xxxx

8. kt4mustafa

kt4mustafa Explorer

u can have david but alex is mine soz

9. Blade

Blade Fan

I love casablanca! David is like a brother to me, love Alex,Lenny,Mehmet and Eric too. Oh and Adem and Kim too

10. Croushy

Croushy Fan

Ha ha ha! its the second strange post from you. Sometimes i dont understand people...

11. Angel

Angel Agape

What the heck are you talking about? :huh: :p LOL!

Croushy's
    I agree with you Croushy. I have no idea who this kt4mustafa person is, but their post are cracking me up. :lmfao:

12. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

lol, they are now started to sharing guys.
    goob job chicks! drinks are on me tonight :p

13. ricksterwin

ricksterwin Explorer

the best resturant

i hear that the WISHING WELL now has english partners and getting entertainment :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

14. Eline

Eline Addict

My alltime favourite is Grand 1A, great atmosphere, very quiet though very close to Barstreet, and wonderfull food !!

15. Kusakid

Kusakid Fan

What about the food! I think the question was can you reccomend a good restaurant not your 2 week fantasies

16. glos

glos Explorer

good restaurant? best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)
    Casablanca grat food great people who own it and the staff are really friendly

17. beth rigg

beth rigg Fan

I like the special restaurant good food nice staff,relaxing atmosphere.and lift home when finished its on the same road as golden oldies on the right 50mt up Tony&beth ps they are great with kids

18. sheffmark

sheffmark Senior Member

I'll second that. special is really good food friendly people and a great atmosphere.:bow:

19. zory19

zory19 Fan

hi,
    i like Avlu restaurant, very chip and very good food

20. Hephaestion

Hephaestion Connoisseur

Avlu is very good and Bül Bül.