1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

**Response from www.EPA.gov about Glabal Warming**

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Umit, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Dear members,

As you may know, we are very different community - we first love Kusadasi. That means we love nature, sea, bright and blue sky, grasses, flowers...

And we should know and protect the environment. Of course, we must have deep knowledge about it as well. I have personally posted some threads to Blog area and then i contacted www.EPA.gov for more information about how can i serve better information about GLOBAL WARMING. Here is the response;

And, i will put that link to our main page. Becuase, i love Kusadasi, our world and nature.

As Jason Samenow recommend, lets take a look at Thank You for concerning about our world.

Umit Yoruk A.K.A Kusadasi-Guy

2. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Global warming

Allah you are cok right,

In ireland global warming has already made its prescence known as our weather is during the summer extremely humid yet wet more tropical with flash floods and in influx of new species of insects which are on the increase due to the increase in temperature. Also the weather is cok berbat over here as the humidity level is very uncomfortable and if we do get a good day its very hard to enjoy unlike in Kusadasi . Well done on letting everyone know about this subject cos if something positive is not done we wont have a planet left as all that will be left will be one big ocean due to the glacial melting. It may take a 100 years or so but something needs to change immediately.

Sue from Dublin

3. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Thanks for your comments SUE ;)

4. Susanc

Susanc Addict

GLOBAL WARMING

TtESEKKUR EDERIM ARKADASIM,

DID YOU GET MY PM

5. rincewind

rincewind Explorer

Re: Global warming

hi there,
    some further information about this topic:

effects are notable everywhere on the world... retreat of glaciers in the mountains (alps, himalaya, even groenland)
    one had calculated the effects of melting the ice of groenland and antarctica...
    it would rise sea level for about 50 m... that sounds not much but grab a map or an atlas and see what is in this area...

but if that would help: that happened a lot of times during earth history. always connected with a noteable extinction rate of species. Earth is still there but a lot of species are not...

If we don't care, earth would not care either. BUT WE WILL BE AMONG THE DISSAPEARING SPECIES!!!

that's the first time, that a evolved specie (homo) extints itself...