1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions for Kusadasi hotels

Discussion in 'Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by Burcu, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Burcu

Burcu Explorer

Hi, this is Burcu. I have been working hotel representative in Kusadasi for 3 years. I am here to answer your questions about Kusadasi hotels. Please feel free to contact me for your inquiries.

Burcu

2. Surmeli Efes

Hello Burcu

I have been offered a good deal on a holiday to the Surmeli Efes hotel in June for me, my wife and 11year old son.

Although I have tried to find some reviews on all of the usual sites I have found none.

I wondered if you could give me some other information about this hotel like is it suitable for children or is this more of a buisness hotel.

Thank you for any help you can give me on this subject.

Brian Johnson

3. Burcu

Burcu Explorer

Hi Brian,
    Kusadasi - Hotel Surmeli Ephesus is out of the town and a good hotel for business with its convention center. But with its huge garden, mini club, both outdoor and indoor pools hotel is good place for children's fun. If you like our partner travel agent can do booking for Aquafantasy water park, very close to your hotel.

Have a nice holiday.

With the best.
    Burcu

4. halesy

halesy Explorer

hi burcu,
    we are going to hotel golden day next sunday have you any knowledge of this hotel please ?
    thanks
    dave and julia hales

5. Burcu

Burcu Explorer

Hi Halesy

I personally havent stayed at the hotel but as far as i know the hotel is good enough and my friends happy with the hotel.

6. pripadnik

pripadnik Explorer

Hi Burcu,

Could you tell me something about the new hotel in Kusadasi. The hotel name is "acar sunset plaza". I saw some pictures on their web site, looks nice, but I am interested where the hotel is and is that hotel good enough for me and my family (is there any entertainment for my son (3 years old).
    We were in Kusadasi two years ago and we have a great time there.

Thanks

7. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hello Pripadnik;

Burcu is quite busy nowadays because of high season, can you please write to Ms. Talya ( Travel@kusadasi.biz ).

BTW, Acar Sunset Plaza will be listed in our Kusadasi Hotels index in just few days with new photos.

Have a nice day

8. pripadnik

pripadnik Explorer

Thank you Kusadasi Guy for your quick answer. I wrote a letter to Ms.Talya and waiting for answer. Thanks again.

BTW, this site is exellent.

9. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

It is isn't it?!!! Definately one of the best i have visited. So informative and helful. Keep up the good work!

10. Umit

11. rincewind

rincewind Explorer

yes, your fotos made my decision, in a way ;)

when did you take them?

greetz

Rincewind

12. turquoise

turquoise Explorer

deleted by Admin

13. Umit

14. pooh bear

pooh bear Explorer

Hi Burcu, i am going to be staying at Pigale Panorama Hotel but cannot find any info on it anywhere. Can you please give me the benefit of your knowledge,only not being able to find any reviews is making me worried about my choice of accomodation.

15. roserposer

roserposer Explorer

hi im only 13, im goin kusadasi with my family...do u think ill have fun? is there discos at nite and im goin in july is it all built?!? thanks!!

16. mary

mary Explorer

tropicana apts

Hi Burcu,

Just wondering if you have any info on the Tropicana Apartments?

17. Umit

18. john51

john51 Fan

stayed at tusan last year had a great time .thinking of going to the batihan in october 05.any info on this hotel please.? and will it be on par with the tusan,looking at the picture of the hotel i noticed a lot of buildings close by .are they shops or houses ?thanks john51.

19. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Hi John,
    theres some info about the Batihan here :)

20. ped_78

ped_78 Explorer

Hi Burcu,

I will be staying at the Adakule Hotel from 5th-12th September, is it any good? What is access to the town like from this hotel? Any other points that I should remember?

Thanks for your help,
    Andy