1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by kina1313, Jul 29, 2004.

1. kina1313

kina1313 Explorer

PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE !

Hello,

You could be of immense help, as I've never been to kusadasi before !

I have to choose between Hotel Club Anra (2*+, cheeaper) / Hotel Santur (3*, I understand it's close to the center) / Hotel Polat Beach (3*, about 4 km from center). What would you adivse ?

If I go in the first half of September, will the weather still be good for genuine sunbaths and seabaths ?

Thanks

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hello Kina,

First off welcome to Kusadasi Forums and weather will be sunny in september, dont worry ;)

You said 3 different hotels and they have very different characteristics. Polat Beach is just near the beach but 4 kms to city center, anra is 2*+ hotel but in the city center. i dont know very well santur hotel but it's also closer to city center.

May i ask that will u come here with your family and do u have children?

3. Santur hotel is just in the middle of the friday market. 30 seconds walk to the Dolmus station, 5 minutes of walk to the Bar Street. It is a good one. But I have never gone inside. So I can't say anything about the hospitality.