1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Pigale beach resort<REVIEW

Discussion in 'Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by vickiengem, Aug 22, 2004.

1. HIYA PPL, IVE JUST GOT BCK FRM PIGALE BEACH RESORT!
    IT WAS THE BEST HOLIDAY I HAVE EVER BEEN ON!
    ENTERTAINMENT IS SHODDY AT NIGHT BUT AT THE WEEKENDS ITS GREAT!
    THEY DO MR AND MISS PIGALE COMPETIONS AND GUESS WHO WON MISS PIGALE ..... ME X
    HAHAHA IT WOZ GREAT
    IN THE HOTEL THERE ARE MIXED PPL, TURKS, ENGLISH, DUETCH AND EVEN FRENCH
    THE HOTELS FOOD IS GOOD BUT BREAKFAST IS A LET DOWN!
    ALSO THE TURKISH WORKERS ARE TOOOOOOO FRIENDLY I HAD WAITERS AND BAR MEN IN THE HOTEL COMING UP TO ME ASKING ME TO MEET THEM AT THE BEACH AND AT NITE, COMING OVER TO ME AND KISSING ME AND STROKEING MY BCK! IT WAS FUNNY BUT BEGUN TO GET ANNOYING!
    EVERY WAITER FANCIED ME AND WANTED A BIT OF ME! THEY TOLD ME THEY LOVED ME AND KISSED ME!
    HEHEHEHEEE
    AND I MET 2 NICE BARMEN ZABASTIEAN AND HALIL (THEY ARE GR8)
    REALLY NICE BUT THEY WONT STOP RINGING AND TXTING ME!
    BUT THE HOLIDAY WAS GREAT THE HOTEL IS 5 MIN WLK FROM THE BEACH AND 2 FRM THE SHOPS.
    IM GOING BACK NXT YEAR CANT WAIT :D

P.S WAT IS THE NAME OF THE jiggy jiggy oi oi SONG? THAT THEY PLAYED
    OH RAKIS ARE GREAT AND AUSSIE IS SOUND!

2. deleted becuase of old link

3. CHEERS VIVAKUSADASI! MUCH APRECIATED

4. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

Just got back from pigale, it was an okay hotel to stay at.
    The waiters made me crazy, every bloody morning/afternoon/evening the same bloody question 'where you from'....you would think they'd remember :evil:

Anyway, animation was okay for a 3* hotel. However...music isn't their strong point. Ozzy should shave and have a dj course!

Me and my friend had a good time @ Pigale.

5. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Ozzy? I know an Ozzy whos an animator in Kusadasi - not sure what hotel he works at nowadays tho! Omg he's so fineeee and not a woman chasing man whore. YAY!

6. lol yeh, but ozzy is soo nice! ez such a charma n is funny and soo friendly, i had the same problem but they didnt always ask, dey just asked wen we could meet or for a kiss!
    me n my friend also had a gr8 time at pigale xx

7. cherry

cherry Fan

EMM I KNOW HIM REALLY WELL HE USED 2 B IN TROPICANA NOW HES WORKIN IN ANTILIA (DONT THINK DAT IS D RIGHT SPELLIN)...... HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND THOUGH

8. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

'woman chasing man whore' LOL
    I don't know if it's the same Ozzy, at least he was the only one that didn't hassel the ladies

9. Mella

Well the Ozzy im talking about used to work at Aqua Fantasy hotel but he quit the day i left.

But there's probably like looooooooadz of nice ozzy's in Kusadasi hehe.

10. those waiters pee me off!

11. Mella

YEAH ALL THE WAITERS PISSED ME OFF. ITS LIKE DUDE QUIT SLOBBERING AND CLEAN SOME BLOODY TABLES :razz: