1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Paloma Marina Apartments

Discussion in 'Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by windymiller, Jul 12, 2004.

1. windymiller

windymiller Explorer

Going there next june/july (2005).
    Anybody got any info on the paloma marina apartments?

Cheers.

2. laurz

laurz Fan

hi i am goin 2 paloma marina apartments next year aswel im goin on the 30th june till 7th july wen r u goin we cud meet up there all im dieing to do is to get there and see my turish boyfriend write back soon xXx :lol:

3. Neil_strudwick

Neil_strudwick Explorer

Im going early June and really want to know what the hotel is like, Anyone?

Neil

4. tracy

tracy Fan

That makes at least four of us then!! :D

I am also going next June. Can;t find out much about the hotel/aparts. It looks so big in the brochure you would think it would be pretty well known. Saying that ,I have been to Kus 5 times and have never seen it before. I guess it might be quite new.
    Kusadasi-Guy....Have you heard of it..can you find any info?..please?

Tracy :)

5. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Ive never been to the hotel before (or heard of it? :roll: ) i found this write up .... its a four star, so i would imagine it will be very nice!!!

Situated close to the resort centre, on the main promenade opposite the marina, this attractive complex offers a wide range of amenities, and is an ideal choice for anyone seeking a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
    Holiday Highlights

800m from a wide choice of restaurants, bars and shops; 700m to Town beach; 3.4km to Pygale (formerly Kustur) beach and 4km to Ladies beach, both accessible by dolmus

Facilities

Swimming pool with waterfall feature and surrounding sun terrace and garden; poolside bar; a la carte restaurant offers 4-course meals with waiter service and enjoys fantastic views of marina/resort; bar serves snacks (waiter-service available); rooftop restaurant serves buffet breakfast; rooftop bar with balcony and lounge/TV room; pastry and internet cafe; 24 hour reception with small lounge; on-site mini-market

Activities

Table tennis; pool table; occasional Turkish evening (subject to numbers)

Rooms

1 bedroom apartments (2-4 persons) have separate twin or double bedroom, open-plan living/dining area with 2 single sofa beds and kitchenette, air conditioning (payable locally) and satellite TV, ceiling fan in bedroom, hairdryer, full bathroom and balcony or terrace. Prices are based on 4 adults sharing on Self Catering. Bed and Breakfast and Half Board are available at a supplement.

Children

Own splash pool section; children's menu (Half Board); cots free

6. laurz

laurz Fan

hey when r u goin there im goin 30th june till 7th july we should meet up if u r goin

7. laurz

laurz Fan

any1

hey who is want in to meet up when they go 2 paloma marina apartments u all sound really canny we can all go 2 paradise 2gether write back soon :lol:

8. hi iv been to this hotel twice its absolutely fab there im in touch with a lota ppl who work there so if anyone needs details and in my pictures theres photos from there! i love it at the rina im hopefully going back late summer i wanted to go in june but i have my gcses :( well to all going to the rina your guaranteed a fab time its sooo nice and all staff are top! Love IT!!! xxx :):)

9. its 5 star now by the way its upgraded has a gorge rooftop restaurant over looking the whole of kusadasi and its directly accross from the harbour and 2 minute walk from the town beach and across from a large supermarket its brill. god u all got me going on about it now hehe xxx

10. need anymore info private message me xxx always here to help hehe xxx

11. tracy

tracy Fan

Hi Joanne
    Thanks for replying. It's really nice to actually find someone who has stayed there.....you can never trust a picture in a brochure!
    thanks again
    Tracy x

12. yes true it doesnt look as good in the brochure but i promise you will love it :) its fantastic xxx glad to have helped a little :)

13. Neil_strudwick

Neil_strudwick Explorer

14. glad u liked what u saw neil its better than it looks too :)

15. tracy

tracy Fan

Thanks Neil...It looks FANTASTIC!
    I just can't wait! 130 days to go (which is not so bad 'cos I started counting at 334).

Tracy

16. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

17. hehe i had totally forgot the site addy bt it is really better in real life, tracy i do things like that lol im counting till wen i leave skool lol! wer crazy laydees i think! you'll have to let me know how it goes at rina and tell all the waiters n bar staff there joanne or joanna as they like to call me from blackburn says hi! dont forget hehe lol xxx

18. British-Jo

British-Jo Not Active Member

if you do go to that hotel .... Tell the cashier Bedii that i am missing him badly ... i really do and wish he talk to me more on my msn .... Sulking now cos im not with him ... say hello to Yilmaz , Oguz , rambo , i forot others names .... ....also you will enjoy that hotel as its the best ... joanne and i been there twice now and hope go again .....Give my love to bediias he knows who i am XXX

19. tracy

tracy Fan

Just been looking on the website again (only 99 days to go, finally in double figures!) and it's says there is a museum on the 3rd floor. Is that right Joanne? How big is this place?

Tracy x

20. oops im like 2 months late to this post but ill answer anyway yeh the mueseum is on the 3rd floor near the restaurant i didnt go for a real nosy round but it looked really nice to me and looked quite interesting. it wasnt very small either :) but im sure you'll enjoy it if you find cultural mueseums interesting! xxx