1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Palmin Hotel

Discussion in 'Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by KusadasiNo1Girl, Oct 4, 2004.

1. KusadasiNo1Girl

KusadasiNo1Girl Explorer

I am very surprised nobody has written a review about the Palmin Hotel on Ladies beach, I am very busy in work at the minute but when i get some time i'll try and write something up.

Its very hard to keep up with this site, there is just so much going on!!!!!! Its great!

2. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

I know it is isn't it.
    When i first arrived here many light years ago. It was very quiet and hardly anyone posted replies.

Now i can't get a word in edgeways :)roll:) what with all the crazy bokbas posting thats going on around here.

YAYness :D

3. KusadasiNo1Girl

KusadasiNo1Girl Explorer

I know, i try to keep up with it while everyone is out of the office but it is l mission impossible because there are just so many different comments.

So please excuse if i come out with some random statement about last weeks posts, its just me, Im always a step behind!!!!!!!!

Or if anyone has alot of time on their hands, they could give me a weekly summary of the events of the week????!!!!!!! Im asking for too much here aint I??????? :)

4. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Yeah - you are lol! It would take me 3 hours to give you weekly summaries. Cherry & I change subjects every 5 minutes.

So.. subject change per 5 minutes x 7 days = A biiiiiig summary.

5. KusadasiNo1Girl

KusadasiNo1Girl Explorer

Ah well it was worth a try! :cheesy:

6. Susanc

Susanc Addict

PALMIN

GUYS THE PALMIN IS A FAB HOTEL AND IS AS GOOD AS THE4 TROPICANA IN FACT BETTER AND MORE MODERN IN A LOT OF WAYS BUT YOU CANNOT BEAT THE STAFF IN THE TROPICANA GARDEN HOTEL THEY ARE JUST BRILLIANT. THE PALMIN IS ONLY 3 YEARS OPEN AND THE STAFF ARE ONLY GETTING USED TO THE TOURISTS PLEASE DONT GET ME WRONG THEY ARE REALLY NICE BUT THE IRISH MADNESS HASNT QUITE SET IN YET IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN

SUE

7. Missy

Missy Explorer

I liked the Palmin, fabulous hotel and grounds, just wasn't crazy about all the staff. They were a bit rude, some of them, so flynns08 I would agree with you ther, they are a bit straight laced, and not used to us loud mouth Irish! ;)

8. Asla

Asla Fan

:)

Had to laugh when I read this!

I have to disagree in that they are VERY friendly! ;)

9. biscuit

biscuit Explorer

superb palmin

I agree the staff at the hotel were brilliant, i have stayed there twice and found everything about the hotel brilliant.

10. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Superb

Guys Dont Mis Understand Me The Hotel Was Fab What I Meant Really Is That Because Their English Isnt Up To The Same Standards As The Tropicana Its Hard Sometimes To Communicate And The Craic Isnt As Good But The Tropicana Was Once Like That Too And Remember Compared To The Tropicana The Palmin Is A New Hotel

Sue

I Agree Some Of The Staff In The Palmin Are Very Friendly Indeed;)

11. biscuit

biscuit Explorer

ok flynns08 we forgive you.

12. singsong

singsong Fan

palmin looks great from the outside, but only irish holidaymakers are allowed inside, a bit unfair!!!!

13. Asla

Asla Fan

I agree with you there. It is irish owned and irish run but its a bit mad to only allow one nationality book to go there. Although, out of season, from October on I think anyone can book directly thourgh the hotel.

14. Nady

Nady Explorer

I stayed in Palmin in May 04, and while it is a beautiful and clean hotel, I just didn't enjoy my stay, the staff have been trained to try to keep you in the hotel all the time, which is incredible really, any time you try to leave the place they are running after you asking why you are leaving. And if you stay around the hotel, or are sunbathing, they are constantly trying to sell you tickets for their many events.

I know they are just doing their jobs but the management should realise that people aren't coming on hol to the Palmin, they are coming to Kusadasi!!!!
    And they are gonna leave the hotel regardless. I just founf that we were tyring to sneak out of the hotel anytine we wanted to leave, and because we didn't really drink oreat in there very much, they were not that friendly with us.