1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

No Bread!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Missy, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Missy

Missy Explorer

I have the quickest, best weight loss tip you could imagine. Stop eating bread, except in the mornings! I know this sounds mad, but I stopped eating bread except I have brown or whole-wheat toast in the morning, and no more bread for the rest of the day. Its so fattening and hard to digest. I also cut out the takeaways, and now I treat myself once a week or once a fortnight, makign sure I make up for it the next day by eatign healthy. If you do that I guarantee you will lose weight, slowly, but forever. Try to do a little exercise every day just to jump start your body, even a 20 minute cycle or walk. All these fad diets are no good, i;ve tried em all, just cut out the bread and fried foods, and go for a walk! I've lost 2 stone since last year......

2. Sharon

Sharon Fan

i am trying to work out how the f**k to stay away from the cocolat and biskets and the butter and suger and anything that you are not suppost to eat layed in bed watching sameless , must be based on this forum

3. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

I'm trying to Sharon!!! :(

heres a tip for ya ... do you like Soreen (malt loaf) its really low in fat (97% fat free) & is quite sweet ... nibble on that instead of chocolate & crisps

4. Andrea

Andrea Member

me trying to, crisp is my worse nightmare

5. Sharon

Sharon Fan

a need a drink this aa is a lode of shit , taqila needed

6. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

yep... thats the stuff!!! :bow: gorgeous!! (just close your eyes when your eating it!!!!)

7. Sharon

Sharon Fan

yep it is that !!!!! so you dont look a hooker now