1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

night life

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by dennywenny, Jul 21, 2004.

1. dennywenny

dennywenny Explorer

Can anyone suggest places I should visit when i get to Kusadasi, i'm going to the Goldenday Hotel with my hubby and my 7 year old son? :idea:

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the Kusadasi Forums;

You should visit Bar Street and Ladies Beach. There are lots of nice places in Kusadasi but that 2 places are a must see. Also book a "Turkish Night" with belly dance.

You can see best bars in Kusadasi at
    http://www.kusadasi.biz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29 .

(I am removing this topic from "nightlife" to "Kusadasi General" - so, you will read more replies)

3. Susanc

Susanc Addict

dennywenny

Hi dennywenny,

I personally would recommend Long beach although its further to get to by dolmus. Its a lot bigger than ladies beach and there is a lot more to do for kids. Most of the hotels provide entertainment for the kids at nighttime as well. Bar street is great for the likes of yourselves at nightime but might be a bit too much for a seven year old. Try the old part of town where its a lot quiter but still good craic.

Sue

4. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Hi Denneywenny
    I'd recomend ladies beach for nightlife with your family..there is a real family orientated feel to the area... lots of nice bars, where you can sit outside & watch the sunset, listen to some music and have a nice cold drink!!

welcome to the forum!!!

Claire :cheesy:

5. nicolaxxx

nicolaxxx Explorer

Hi, will there still be plenty of things going on in October? Me and my boyfriend are both 18 will there be plenty of lively places?
    nicola xxxx