1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

new year

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Andrea, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Andrea

Andrea Member

happy new year and i hope santa emptied his sack to everyone and they enjoyed it all.

2. Sonny

Sonny Fan

Happy New Year To All
    from kusadasi

3. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Happy and Successful 2005 ;)

4. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Happy New year everyone!!!
    Hope you all have some good 'celebrations' tonight!!!

5. Andrea

Andrea Member

hey did everyone have a nice new year. so wat type of parties did ya all get up to.

6. Hande

Hande Fan

i'ts a little late but happy new year everyone

7. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

i went to a few different parties that New Years Eve, i felt i had to show my face coz i was invited. I hate New Years eve though, so much hype... But it was really reallllllllllllllly fun, & Mella went delier than usual :D (If thats humanly possible)

8. Mutlu Yillar to everybody hope 2005 will be a happy year for u all

xxx C xxx

9. Andrea

Andrea Member

i went to a few clubs and ended up coming home and having a house party.

10. Luna1

Luna1 Explorer

I have been on a holiday with a group of my very close friends. And we had a party in the disco near our hotel. We havent known anyone but we ended up with 15 different people at our (really BIG) table. It was one of the greatest New Years Eve parties I have ever had. (Maybe that is because of that vodka-gyn-tequila-whisky-4differentliquers-andGodKnowsWhatElse I had that night :oops:). I ended up at the table dancing with this cute boy to the music I have never even imagined I'll dance to...:doh:

11. Luna1

Luna1 Explorer

And I appologize for I am this late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you! I hope you will all have a lot of good health, love and succes!

12. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Whats Goin On

I Have Posted This Message 3 Times But Happy New Year And May All Your Boks Come Through

Umit Whats The Story None Of My Messages Are Getting Posted