1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

MUSIC IN TURKEY

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by abye, Nov 2, 2004.

1. abye

abye Explorer

MUSIC IN TURKEY
    I WENT TO PIGALE BEACH RESORT AND THEY PLAY A DIFFERENT VARIETY OF MUSIC FROM HIP HOP TO DANCE MUSIC WHICH ARE THE BEST
    AS I GOT READY AT NIGHT IN MY ROOM I WATCHED THE TV I WAS PROVIDED WITH!
    IT PLAYED OVER AND OVER AGAIN THE SAME SONGS
    OUT KAST, NELLY FURTADO, TWISTER, DANZEL AND SUM MORE IT GOT SO BORING.
    I WENT ON TO THE STREETS AT NIGHT AND ALL I HEARD WAS UD PROJECT sUmUmEr JaM
    ERRH IWAS MIFFED OFF BUT THEN I WENT TO THE HAVANA DISCO WHICH WAS NEAR PIGALE BEACH RESORT THEY PLAYED ALL THE KINDS OF MUSIC FRM TURKISH TO DUTCH!

what music do you people like?

BY THE WAY HAS ANY ONE BEEN TO PIGALE OR THE TROPICANO KUSTER BAY!!
    AbYe Xx

2. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

I've been to Pigale, how's the geeky waiter doing
    (can't miss him....asks 'what is your name' about 1.000.000.000 times a day)

3. Croushy

Croushy Fan

Im in Tropicano twice a year. I know very well Havanna, i spent lots of time there, but at the end of the season 2004 it wasnt so good as the others years or as season's beggining : it was empty and i didnt like all the musics which were played. It was better before, i think. I liked musics there, it was very various : hip hop, rnb, pop, dance hall, oriental, French music, Turkish pop, Bugarian pop, Serbian pop etc...

I agree with u that in bar street it's not very various. Summerjam, Sean Paul and Nina Sky : only this! That's why i liked goin sometimes at The Emperor bar where i could hear Turkish and a little bit french music!

4. kate

kate Fan

i spent most of my time in kusadasi in the log cabin. i liked the music as they played a bit of everythin, old, new, english, turkish, slow songs, dance tracks, u name it realy!

5. cherry

cherry Fan

YEAH THATS THE ONLY THING I USED 2 GET SICK OF THE SAME SONGS OVER AND OVER

6. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

HARD TRANCE AND EURO DANCE!!! YEAH BABY!! [​IMG]

7. cherry

cherry Fan

WHAT I REALLY LOVE ABOUT TURKEY IS THE DANCIN, EVERY ONE BOYS AND GIRLS DANCIN ON THE STREET THE TABLES. ITS JUST SO MUCH FUN

8. BAMBI

BAMBI Banned

YES CHERRY ME 2, I LOVE THE DANCING AND FUN IT IS LIKE ANOTHER WORLD