1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Mozzies

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by villaboy58, Jun 8, 2017.

1. cian gilmore

cian gilmore Expert

Watched match in Ladies Beach Hotel with Hassan ok on Sunday,was kinda boring till the last 20 mins,
    "coulda shoulda woulda" .happy with reasult in the end.

peril likes this.
  2. peril

peril Connoisseur

Could have been worse - could have been like the euros last year!

3. jennyjoe

jennyjoe Addict

What does a baby basil bush or plant please

4. peril

peril Connoisseur

They are sold in pots in the supermarkets or at the produce market up the hill at the side. They're small leaved and usually like s very small bushy plant. They're supposed to keep the mosquitoes at bay. Fesilgen ( not sure of the spelling ) it's called in turkey .!

karinbea likes this.
  5. KASTAMONU

KASTAMONU Connoisseur

Yes...you see them everywhere...in restaurants too to keep away flies and mosquitos...fesle─čen... (silent 'g')...

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    karinbea likes this.
  6. garyadele

garyadele Expert

adele got home from Kusadasi on Friday morning and she got a lot of mozzie bites :tdown::cry:

7. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Yes the mini basil plants do keep mossies away, but you can't carry them everywhere , best to protect yourself with a lotion or spray

8. karinbea

karinbea Connoisseur

I always crush a few basil leaves between my hands and rub the scent all over my arms & legs, works well against mozzies and is all natural.
    Well, obviously I don't mind smelling like a walking pizza...:mrgreen: