1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Merhaba Kusadasi fans!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by marky mark, Sep 1, 2004.

1. marky mark

marky mark Expert

Hello, my name is mark (or marky mark) and I live in Derby England.

Just come back from a two week holiday in Kusadasi, my first visit to Turkey, and am already missing it!

Supposed to have gone with a group of friends but due to a mix up of dates ended up going on my own and had a great time.
    Especially made to feel welcome at the Irish Log Cabin and the whole of Bar Street :D

Went to Bodrum for a couple of days but didn't enjoy it much, felt the place was too crowded.
    Kusadasi was alot bigger than I imagined with great beaches and friendly people, shall definately be going back, I loved it! :wave:

2. Wellcome to the Kusadasi.BiZ forums Marky Mark.

It is nice to hear that you had a great time in Kusadasi.

3. Hi Marky Mark, welcome hope u will enjoy this forum :D

4. Jade

Jade Explorer

hi Mark wellcome to the forum l hope you will enjoy here because there are really good friends here :) :clap:

5. Susanc

Susanc Addict

MARK

NE HABER MARK,

SO YOU WERE IN THE LOG CABIN DO YOU KNOW THE OWNERS TUNGA I CANNOT SPELL THEIR NAME CORRECTLY BUT THEY LIVE IN RATHMINES DURING THE WINTER MONTHS IN DUBLIN. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE LOG CABIN FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS AND I WOULD NEVER HAVE A NIGHT GO BY WHEN WE ARE IN KUSADASI THAT WE WOULD NOT VISIT IT OUT OF RESPECT FOR PAST AND PRESENT OWNERS. THE GUYS THAT OWN IT NOW ARE TWINS AND LASY YEAR WAS VERY QUIET FOR THEM BUT THIS YEAR WAS MUCH BETTER. I AM SO GPLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AS I ALWAYS FEEL THE LOG CABIN LOSES OUT. IT WAS ONCE UP TO 6 YEARS AGO THE BIGGEST AND THE BEST BAR IN BAR STREET UNTIL THE OWNER SADLY DIED BUT HOPEFULLY IT WILL GET BACK TO WHERE IT ONCE WAS. GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU MARKY MARK

SUE FROM DUBLIN :clap3:

6. marky mark

marky mark Expert

Thanks everyone for the friendly welcome :clap:

I know it sounds alwful but already don't remember some peoples names on Bar Street. Don't forget faces though. No wonder they all wear name badges!

Hi Sue, don't think anyone in the Log Cabin I talked to went to Dublin in winter months (or maybe one had an Irish girlfriend, sometimes alcohol makes you forget conversations!!)
    Whom I thought was one of the managers was desperately trying to learn English from a dictionary propped on the bar :D
    Saw the pictures of how rammed the place used to get years ago. Maybe there's too much competition on Bar Street now. Hope they did well this year as they are really nice people.

Dublin is a really cool place as well, by the way 8)

7. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

Hi there Mark.. Welcome to the family..

I have not yet seen a single person that didn't enjoy their holiday this year.. Isn't that great!?!

After all, who wouldn't enjoy a place like Kusa...

8. lofty

lofty Fan

Re: MARK

Hey i got back from my two months in kusadasi yesterday, amazing time, yeah i know tunca and tolga they looked after us while we were there, great people! who else dya know in the log cabin? when were u there this year coz i probably saw u! (in there every night for the past couple months and all lol) Its a great bar really should get more credit but it'll def pick up... next years going to be wicked!

lofty xxxx

9. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Welcome back Lofty, we are looking forward to read your stories in Kusadasi ;)