1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Meral Gular Solicitor. Recommended.

Discussion in 'Expat Forum' started by GARY56, Apr 8, 2017.

1. GARY56

GARY56 Explorer

Hi
    Just for your info which may be of help to some people I used Meral Gular to do the paperwork and also gave her power of attorney to sell my house as I couldnt attend Turkey to do any transfer.
    She did an excellent job with email and phone call updates to me during the process of the sale.At the end the proceeds where sent over two working days to my local bank. Cant praise her enough as selling ,buying in Turkey is a worrying process.
    Hope she can be of help.
    Gary

miketutun, Anthony07 and KASTAMONU like this.
  2. jake 51

jake 51 Veteran

yes we also used Meral about 12 years ago..nice lady and very efficient..

3. miketutun

miketutun Expert

Thanks Gary yes finding reliable people can be a very hit and miss affair.

4. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Good information, thanks. This is what makes this forum

jake 51 likes this.
  5. Anthony07

Anthony07 Welsh Prince

I have used her and found her brilliant.

sexyshirl and KASTAMONU like this.
  6. sanjen

sanjen Fan

Hello, can anyone supply me with her location / contact details please?

We own on KGSR and my other half is Chairman of the owners club - her details might be of use to some of the owners. Thanks in advance :)

7. B&B

B&B Fan

Hi Sanjen,

Here is her address - nice lady has very good English, works with official translator Stella Sako (lovely English lady)

LAWYER MERAL DALKILIC
    INONU BULVARI
    DEMOKRASI MEYDANI NO: 69/404
    KUSADASI / AYDIN
    B

sanjen likes this.
  8. kibris

kibris Mancunian Crooner

stand wıth your back toward the belıdıye whıch ıs the town hall and look across the road--there you wıll see a shop that does pıcs for passports.Meral ıs on the top floor of thıs buıldıng and ıf you look up you wıll see her sıgn but the entrance ıs round the sıde and there ıs a lıft.

sanjen likes this.
  9. sanjen

sanjen Fan

Thank you :)

10. sanjen

sanjen Fan

Thank you too :)

11. Barbara S

Barbara S Explorer

Just to add to recommendations. She was acting for the seller of the house I bought and from a buyers point of view I found her very helpful and efficient and the process went really smooth. She even organised Stella for me to translate (I paid but she organised). I would definitely use her if I am in need in future.

B

12. Sgreat

Sgreat Addict

Can Only reiterate the above..... She was first class!!