1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Kusadasi = North Pole????

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by ally, Nov 23, 2004.

1. ally

ally Rose of Kusadasi

For any of you who're missing the sun and heat here in Kusadasi dont worry too much coz its f-f-f-f-f-freezing at the minute!
    Im sitting in work with the electric heater going full blast and wearing my winter coat!

2. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

aww Ally!! is it really that cold??

We had snow here in England Last week, it got to -6 in my town over the weekend. some places in North scotland went down to -13!!

You must be Warmer than us!!!!!!! :cheesy:

ps... if you must got to work in your Bikini .. what do you expect??? :razz:

3. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

REALLY??!! AWW BLESS HEHE.

THIS TURKISH BOY WAS ON CAM TO ME - I WONDERED WHY HE HAD A WOOLY HAT ON :D

4. Anissa

Anissa Fan

hey cool. 11 °C like in germany. but sun is shining here. :razz:

but sitting in work with a coat? oh oh... my window is open and i i have the blinds closed. :razz: again

5. Joanne

Joanne Explorer

Its actually fairly mild here in Ireland today bout 13 degrees not too bad for the middle of November!!

6. ally

ally Rose of Kusadasi

Just been on the phone to my mum back in Belfast and she said it was quite nice there.
    I can actually see my breath coming out of my mouth - and Im not even outside! :cry:
    Havent had the courage to take my coat off since I got to work this morning. :(

7. Anissa

Anissa Fan

poor ally! no heating in there? but you work in a normal house with walls and a roof hm? i can´t believe breath is comin out of ya mouth! that´s terrible! :console2:

8. Mella

LEAST U KNOW YOUR STILL ALIVE :roll:

9. Anissa

Anissa Fan

on the very limits!

so keep on breathing ally. u can do it!

10. cherry

cherry Fan

LOL CAN U DO A BACK FLIP?? ID BRAKE MY BACK IF I TRIED LOL

11. Andrea

Andrea Member

it is ok here not really that cold at the minute. u missing home ally.not even raining in belfast at the minute that is good.

12. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Ohhh, we dont give back him.

13. BAMBI

BAMBI Banned

me no understand umit??? who?? what??

14. Mella

YEH IM LOST TO. UMIT YOUR SO CONFUSING. (ICE CREAM TRUCKER)

15. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

andy said that
    and i said that
    it's not clear?

16. ally

ally Rose of Kusadasi

Hi Andrea :wave:

Yeah I do miss Belfast a bit; mainly the shops. Kusadasi is c*ap for clothes shopping. I went to Istanbul in January and spent a fortune in "normal" shops like Dorothy Perkins, River Island etc. Thank god my mum always brings me over a few things everytime she's here.
    I miss decent nights out in the city centre; Dempseys was our favourite for Saturday nights. I miss being able to ring up for a chinese/indian delivery. I miss having an Ulster Fry at the weekend.

Now that I think of it; I miss it a lot more than I thought :oops:

17. Anissa

Anissa Fan

how long do you live in kusadasi now? do you regret moving to turkey? and why are you there? a guy hmm?! ;)

18. ally

ally Rose of Kusadasi

Hi Anissa

Ive been back living in Kusadasi since 2002 but lived here back in '90-'93.
    Ive been married 14 years.
    No, I dont regret moving to Turkey, even though I miss all those things about Belfast I still think we made the right decision to move back.

How many times a year do you come to Kusadasi? Have you got a guy here????

19. Anissa

Anissa Fan

it was my first but definitive not my last time in kusadasi this october. only one week! too short!

i never thought that turkey has such beautiful guys! i was :shock: when i stepped out of the plane. in germany most are snobbish and not that good looking. they think wonder who they are and if they open their mouth there comes a lot of s*** out of it.

but no. i have no guy there. i wish it would be that way.
    he´s married. :cry:

20. Croushy

Croushy Fan

I never met Turkish guys from Germany, just a girl in my hotel in Kus who was very nice n good lookin! But i bet most of these guys are like in France. Sometimes when im in Kus n see young people from France there, im ashamed... ;)