1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Kusadasi is the place to be!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by hot_irish_babe, Jul 4, 2004.

1. hot_irish_babe

hot_irish_babe Explorer

Kusadasi is the best! i have been twice all ready and i am going bac in 13 days for 3 months. jimmys and paddys are 2 of the best bars in Kusadasi but if you dont want an irish bar the limon bar is good also.

i am from Ireland and i have never seen people like the turkish for there hospitaly they are such friendly people. if you are looking for a relaxing, mad, partying, or family hoilday, Kusadasi is the place to be! 8)

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Thanks for nice words babe ;)

3. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

Wow, you are so lucky for staying that long.. I will be there only for a month.. Like you said turkish people are very friendly...especially old people are really sweet..

I'll see you around in Kusa...

4. hot_irish_babe

hot_irish_babe Explorer

when you going over? i am so exicted only 12 days to go now! where u staying for the month?

5. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

I am going on the 2nd of august..My friends rented a house, I going to stay with them.. They said it is a huge house with a great view. They also said it is located at adakoy going up the the marina road.. Any idea where this place is, kusadasiguy or other locals?? I hope it is like what they say..
    I was going to stay at adakule.. but I chose the cheeper way :cheesy:

Where are going to stay irish babe??

6. hot_irish_babe

hot_irish_babe Explorer

hey there Beach_boy. im staying in my friends house in Ladys Beach only 10 days now cant wait!!

7. Nikki

Nikki Fan

I agree Hot irish babe!! Kusadasi is a great place.
    :clap:

Nikki

8. bEaCh BoY as I remember it is a good place. but I am not sure if we are talking about the same place. I'll search it out tomorrow for you.

9. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

thanks VivaKusadasi... My friend pays $700 a month for the rent.. so I am guessing it should be a nice place :clap: