1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Kusadasi is our first place in Turkey

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Salsa1, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Salsa1

Salsa1 Explorer

Kusadasi was the first place we traveled to in Turkey, our first holiday together so it brings back good memories.

It is a very nice place and there is a lot to do and see. The weather always seems to be good, nice restaurants, shops, friendly people...you name it and they have it.

2. minx

minx Explorer

I am totally agree with you salsa!

3. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Kusadasi was also my first experience of Turkey.
    I fell in love with the place, such a beautiful country.
    the beaches, the sea, the laid back atmosphere, the friendly people.
    perfect holiday destination!!
    8)

4. Sonny

Sonny Fan

best memories .

5. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hi Sonny, welcome to the Kusadasi Forums;

Hope you will find more good friends, more exciting experiences, more fun... More friends from Kusadasi Forums, ..more .. more .. more!

Thank you so much your nice post and i am as sure as my name that you will be enjoyed so much in Kusadasi soon ;)

Best Wishes

6. Kusadasi was also the first place i visited when i came too urkey for the first time, and i loved from them moment i got there.. Me and my family was so suprised about how friendly and worm the turkish people are.
    Been too Bodrum 1 time but when i was there i missed kusadasi :cry: dont think i wanna spend my holiday somewhere else then there :)

Take care and have a lovely holiday

xxx C xxx

7. Umit

What about Marmaris?

Of course i love Kusadasi but Marmaris also very good place.

8. Never been too Marmaris, only Bodrum, Kusadasi and Izmir.... Izmir is also a great place too go if u wanna have a holiday in a big city.
    Heard Marmaris is great a lot of Danes go there.

9. Umit

I am living in Izmir actually. But in summers i am almost living in Kusadasi.

How i am lucky! ;)

10. It seems like Kusadasi is everybodies first stop in Turkey... But it was my last. I have lived in many places from east to west, north to south in Turkey.. But I figured out that Kusadasi is the place for me to live. So I setteled here. Now I am enjoying it. I recomend it to everybody.

Kusadasi-Guy yes, marmaris is also a nice place but I mostly had problems with the Mardin-Guys in Marmaris :cheesy: So Kusadasi is the place. This is the place where I feel comfortable.

11. ginger_yemis

ginger_yemis Explorer

Holiday memories

Hi,

Kusadasi is also mine first time in Turkey......and I love it......and I will keep on coming here until I drop dead .....and if I drop dead I will come one more time..haha. It is great.....there is no place like kusadasi

12. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Re: Holiday memories

I know. that is so true. I am totally in love with the place and the people.they are so nice, warm, welcoming and just great. i didn't think i would even like Turkey but whoa..how wrong i was. if i had one choice to goto any country in the world...right this minute id choose Turkey! aww i miss it!!!!!

13. Umit

Guys, your post will help to people who plans vacation, thanks for your unbiased posts.

14. Laura

Laura Explorer

I love Kusadasi. It was my first time in Turkey, but not my last. The people are so warm and friendly. I never felt so good as in Kusadasi.

15. Milka

Milka Explorer

Hiya.
    I´m back from Kusadasi since 2nd july. But i will go back in octobre and i will stay there the whole winter.I also found my big love there :cheesy: Wish me good luck, that i love kusadasi also in wintertime ;)

Greets, Milka

16. Umit

Welcome back Milka, it's great to heard that you have found a big love ;)

Hey, maybe move to Kusadasi?

17. Milka

Milka Explorer

Not maybe 8) I will move 100% :D I hope, that i can live there the whole winter and that i won´t miss germany.I hope, i will find help,if i have problems and i hope also,that we will have enough money for the wintertime ;)

Ahh,and thanks for "welcome back" :)

Greets, Milka

18. Milka we are here to help. Just contact us if you have any problems or if you need any help. Don't feel lonely here, we will be with you.

19. Milka

Milka Explorer

Thank you :cheesy: that´s what i need.Help and the thought "I´m not alone".. Thank you so much :D

20. We can also watch your new love out here while you are in Germany. We can work like a dedective. :razz: :razz: :razz: