1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

kusadasi in feb

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by ianmac, Dec 21, 2004.

1. ianmac

ianmac Explorer

Has anyone been to kusadasi in february?
    I am going over late feb 2005 to furnish villa just bought near love beach.
    Is the town busy, how many bars open etc?

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hi ianmac;

First off, welcome ;)

i dont think that Kusadasi is busy in Feb. But anyway you can find few bars :)

BTW, i recommend that you should buy your furnitures in
    Izmir where is at least 2-3 times cheaper than Kusadasi.

3. Susanc

Susanc Addict

welcome

WELCOME IANMAC WE HERE AT KUSADASI BIZ FORUM WELCOME YOU TO THIS SITE BUT ONE OF THE CONDITIONS IS THAT WHEN YOU BUY A VILLA YOU HAVE TO INVITE EVERYONE TO A PARTY IN THE VILLA WHEN THEY COME OVER TO KUSY I WILL HELP YOU BUY YOURB FURNITURE IN IZMIR FOR A NOMINAL FEE

SUE FROM DUBLIN

HEEEEEE HEEEEEEE

4. Never been to Kusadasi in Febuary before, but i try it this time bcause im going to Izmir. so might aswell see how my favorite holiday resort is during the winter... Not expecting to see so much, but wanna see it anway :)

5. Andrea

Andrea Member

wud it be busy in feb.

6. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Kusadai will be quiet in feb, as many places dont open until the season starts in april / may.

7. laurz

laurz Fan

it will be dead in turkey as the season has not started like bar street will not be open until april/may all the way until l8t october

8. janie

janie Explorer

Hello!
    Im new here but y'all seem really nice and very very crazy so i hope ill fit in nicely! Ive been to kusadasi three times but never in february, but ive heard that some of the bars are still open over the weekends for the turkish people to go there, so y'all who r going should be alrite for at least some bar street action while you're over there! Im so jealous! think i could just cry! But ill be there in summer, thank god, four weeks of pure madness!

But anyway, back to the point of this message, some of the bars are open for specific nights, though im not sure whether that means fridays, saturdays and sundays or just some of these.
    Hope this helped

Love nd kisses Janie xxxxx

9. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

10. kate

kate Fan

hiya, me and a couple mates are going over in feb. some bars on bar street are open on fridays and saturdays, i know this as some frinds have to work there. its a bit of a shame that bar street aint open all the time but kusadasi is great all through the year!!!! i love it, cant wait to go back in the summer!!!

11. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Most

Nearly All The Bars Are Closed In Bar St The Only Bars That Are Open Are Turkish Bars Which Are Equally Good Fun

Sue

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx