1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

kusadasi diet

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kusadasigirl69, Jan 7, 2005.

1. i lose the most weight when im in kusadasi!!!i mite drink gallons of alcohol but all i eat is pasta n potatoes when i eat out coz thats all i like !!lost 5 pound last time i went!!!n all that dancing down barstreet certainly shifts the love handles!!!!but seriously if u just eat healthy instead of faddy diest it comes off slowly but it sure dont come back on when u look at a cake or biscuit!!just make sure u get sum exercise which deosnt have to be the gym cud be dancing or even better bedroom exercise!!!!now thats what i call a fun way to a better body!!!

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hmmm, interesting approach KusadasiGirl...

what about swimming as exercise?

3. im not much of a swimmer myself !!lol!!! but really fad diets r no gud 4 u watsoever!!! i have a brilliant diet i follow myself that i cud post!!!u dont have to starve yourself and it does actually work!!!

4. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

I lost loads of weight in Kus too, i sorta fell in love (lust) and the weight just fell off coz i hardly ate a thing. :oops:

I agree....Screw the atkins diet - the best (and most fun) way to lose weight is sex!!!!!

:miranda:

5. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Please share

Kusadasi girl 69 please share whatever diet advise you have. I didn't think I had put on much weight until I was going through some of my summer stuff and nearly died when I saw how tight some of my clothes were. HELP!!!

6. il post it tomorrow quite busy at the momen but il put it up soon as i can!!! xxx

7. janie

janie Explorer

I definately agree about the 'kusadasi diet', lol, and such a great way to lose weight!
    Oh and the sex, drops pounds off ya! So how about sex while in kusadasi?!!!! We'll all be models by the end of the season!!!!

8. lol!!!! il have legs like kate moss !!!in my dreams!!!but i have to say kusadasi is the best diet going!!!!even though u drink gallons of beer u end up well i do puking it up at the end of the night ecspecially those bluddy fish bowls!!!

9. wlado

wlado Explorer

hehe

yes sex!!!!!

10. Eline

Eline Addict

I join you all, it's true while in Kus I lost about 4 pounds a week.... That's no disaster I can miss some..

But it makes me a bit worried how will I look after six moths there?? That's about 96 pounds... :D

I will keep you all posted.

xx

11. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Haha yeah 'The Kusadasi Diet!' will soon be known worldwide...

'Go there looking like a pig, come back the size of a skinny little twig' [​IMG]

12. Eline

Eline Addict

Iám gonna wright a book about it...and make lots of moneyyyyy :p

13. Judy

Judy Fan

sounds like a good idea!!!

only problem is you can't sell it to us cause we know about it!!!! lol

just those people who don't know what they are missing!!!! lol

xxxx

14. Eline

Eline Addict

But not to many people can now, then every year Kusadasi will become more crowded....with at first very big people and when they leave very very skinny :p

15. Judy

Judy Fan

yea well dont tell to many people then

they might not leave us any men!!!! lol

xxxxx