1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Kusadasi and beaches

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by SpicyLady, Apr 21, 2004.

1. SpicyLady

SpicyLady Fan

We were in Kusadasi 2 years ago. Kusadasi is a real heaven in the world and I was amazed by historical places such as Ephesus, Artemis, Priene, Miletos. Also I strongly recommend to you to visit Pamukkale. :idea:

2. dico

dico Explorer

Hi Irishlady, will you come to Kusadasi again? And do you recommend some places to visit to me?

3. SpicyLady

SpicyLady Fan

Dico, I recommend to go to Barstreet in Kusadasi downtown.

4. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Which beach do you recommend us?

5. SpicyLady

SpicyLady Fan

Kusadasi national park beach, long beach and Bluesky hotel private beach

6. minx

minx Explorer

Dont forget ladies beach i think its the best!

7. hey guys! i think ladies beach is the best ever, ive been to Kus 9 times now and i always stay on ladies beach. Hi 2 everyone i kno! Anyone else stayed on ladies beach? Carly x

8. SpicyLady

SpicyLady Fan

GrandBlueSky Hotel at Ladies Beach Kusadasi

Welcome to the board Kusadasi_Carly.
    I stayed at GrandBlueSky Hotel at Ladies beach Kusadasi.
    I love Ladies beach area but I also love the bar street! :evil:

9. Hey Spicylady!...were you in Kusadasi in April? I'm sure i seen someone very like you in Jimmys in Bar Street. :)

10. SpicyLady

SpicyLady Fan

No i werent, i visited Kusadasi 2 years ago.

11. Milka

Milka Explorer

Hi there.
    I´ve been to Kusadasi 8 times now and the 9th will come in june :cheesy:
    I love the ladies beach area,but i also stayed in centrum.We make our holiday every year in hotel imbat (since 3 or 4 years).I never saw a historical place,but i hope,that i´ll see some this year.
    The first time,i was in kusadasi (1998) i felt in love.It´s my home now :D
    Sorry for my bad english,but my excuse is: I´m german :oops: [/b]

12. Umit

Hello Milka;

Welcome to Kusadasi Forums ;)

Please trust me that you must visit Ephesus & House of Virgin Mary if you would like to love Kusadasi more and more...

I hope that We see you in Kusadasi forums everyday - we are waiting your further posts.

Regards

13. Burcu

Burcu Explorer

Welcome Milka,

You are our first German Kusadasi Forum member I think and as Kusadasi-Guy's said that reading your posts everyday would be great honor for us.

14. Milka

Milka Explorer

First: Thank you 8)
    Really?? I´m the first german member? :shock:
    Wow!! I really love kusadasi and i give my promise,i will visit ephesus and the house of virgin mary.I tried it also the last years,but i had sleep so much :oops: But this year,i have much time for this.
    Something for the Forum: I need MOOOOORE :cheesy: And don´t you have the possibility to chat anywhere? It would be nicer :D
    So,once again thanks a lot

15. Umit

Hello again Milka,

Kusadasi Forums is a new community and day by day our members will be increased. Of course we are waitinh more German members but you are the first now ;) Thats a great honor for us.

And about chat... Well, I can really build up easily a chat place but firstly we need more members.

16. a v only been 2 kusadasi twice an am goin next year again a always stay at ladies beach but next year am stayin in the town dose any1 no a good hotel/apartments 2 stay at ?

17. Umit

Hotel Palm would be very nice choice.

18. thankya i'll look it up n c wat its like