1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

kittys bar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by annmarie, Feb 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annmarie

annmarie Explorer

hey ya everyone. has any1 got any news bout d fellas from kittys bar except that nico is gettin married in sept

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

no gossips

3. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

We hate bar street gossip here annmarie. It only causes problems and its so tedious. Try the other guestbook, I'm sure you will see a few home truths about Nico from 1057657949493459365 other girls, hon.

4. Bilge

Bilge Fan

See Annmarie...

I told you someone else would tell you the same... And you got mad at me. I was innocent for the first time in my life :D

5. annmarie

annmarie Explorer

sry admin :doh: what was them numbers that u gave me wat they for

6. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Those are the other 1057657949493459365 girls online who talk about this guy named Nico, who's told them he loves them...

7. annmarie

annmarie Explorer

blidge the only reason why he went mad was because i wanted 2 find out some news

8. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Blidge? Never heard of her...

9. Mella

I see another Sharon emerging.

For the love of god - this forum isnt big enough for the 2 of ye!!!!!

10. Umit

that was just warn you about the rules...

There are lots of bad girls around and u never get the correct answers about those gossips. So thats why forbidden here.

And about the dilek hotel. i stayed there 4-5 years ago and they were sux but i dont know the recent quality.

11. annmarie

annmarie Explorer

bilge wat ever your nick name is :neener:

12. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Uhm... no it's not a nickname either. Come on girl get your facts straight before you try to outsmart me.

Cheers babe! *blows kiss*

13. Umit

HAHAHAHAH, bilge means sintine, wise

14. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Hahaha!!! It's all in the name baby ;)

15. Bilge

Bilge Fan

:oops: aaawww guys......

16. annmarie

annmarie Explorer

iam not 1 to start an argument but seem as though u started moaning at me iam not going to just sit here and let u. u call your self sexy queen :lmfao:

17. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Sweety, another little piece of info: we don't stoop that low to be calling ourselves that. In this case it was our lovely Admin who gave us (Mel & I) that name.

Ahhh... it's always nicer coming from someone else :p
    Maybe some day you'll find out for yourself

Çattik yahu.... :doh:

18. Mella

YES We are sexy queens! And smart too. You dont see us moaning about getting played by some guy in bar street. Dont mess with Bilge she will eat you for breakfast

19. annmarie

annmarie Explorer

u feel gud from hearing it from 1 person iam not even going to bother to reply back to u cause i wouldnt waste my time i hve better tings 2 b doin. bye. enjoy

20. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Hmmmmm........Im sensing tension here people :( Thats odd, doesnt happen here very often :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.